"No!"

Goldy jumped up and landed solidly on the table. She took in a deep breath and yelled, "No!"

Tina was chasing her up the stairs and stopped in front of the table, her hands covering her ears. Sh shuddered, remembering that the small golden child has been doing this for a while.

"Goldy? Is that you again?" A familiar masculine voice called. It sounded distant, and Goldy made the mistake to stop and listen. Tina made small movement, but managed to tip Goldy off her feet to the ground. The action made a loud thud.

"What's going on?" A more higher pitched voice called from outside. "Tina are you hurting Goldy again?" A hint of accusation seeped into his voice. Goldy, seeing opportunity, quickly got up and ran downstairs to the bathrooms. She didn't look at the signs and rushed into the boys bathroom. She entered a stall and sat on the floor, scrunched up into a ball.

Unicornmann, using his wish magic, saw the whole ordeal and went out of his lab. "Tina! I think you really hurt Goldy this time." He patted the Tiger girl's shoulder. "What happened?"

Tina looked behind her and sighed. Goldy was never going to act like a proper girl. "I tried to put makeup and make her hair, so she would look pretty like me! But she said she likes the way she looks." Tina concluded.

Unicorn processed his information and took a deep breath, "She shouldn't have to change what she looks like for someone, or to feel better about herself. If someone wanted her to do that, that person isnt for her." Unicorn smiled and walked back to his lab.

Tina let his words sink in. I should say sorry to her... Tina thoight to herself. She dragged her feet downstairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hey, Goldy.."

Sorry this was short, I just wanted to make something that shows a lesson. I know many peoole who change themselves for someone, and they shouldn't need to do that.

ーAzuri