War Of Hearts - 1

Warning: The video above is not mine! It belongs to a very awesome Animator named MidnightDarkSkies. You should check out her channel and her stories here on Wattpad. This "One - shot" is based on her creation. Enjoy~

Monday, November 11th
Diamond Clan

"Goldy!" A voice jolted her up from her snooze. She lookes up, squinting at the faint outline of her leader, Sal. Diamond Clan was in danger of the rouges that wandered around at night.

"Your supposed to be taking watch. Not dreaming." Sal remarked. Goldy sighed, nodded, and stood up. Her right leg still asleep, she kicked it at a wall.

"Sal, what's going on?" A confused voice pondered from the gate opening. Sal turned and pointed to Goldy, as she pushed her mask back over her nose. The stranger was Diamond Clan's healer: Unicornmann.

"Ah, take care of her.. She is going to need it." Sal exhaled and walked back into the gates opening.

"And so do I.." Unicorn glanced at Goldy, struggling to pull her sword out of the ground.

Unicorn sighed, grabs the edge of her sword. His hand clasped her pinky finger.

"Hmp-" Goldy winced.

"Don't worry, I'm helping." Unicorn said as he pulled the sword out. Goldy jumped back due to the impact. She fell on her bottom and she let out a short yelp in surprise. She looked at Unicornmann and saw him clurching the sword, smiling.

"Oh.. Goldy..." He whispered. His mask twitched a bit, it's diamond shape catching the wind.

"We should get inside.." Goldy suggested. Unicornmann nodded.