Daycare Academy - "Science Class"

"No Goldy! You're doing it all wrong!"

"What what am I supposed yo do?!"

Pause.

Sigh.

"Put the purple liquid in the blue one, not red-!"

"I am, Olive!"

"-Now your putting it in the yellow one! Do it right!"

Groan.

I was forces to set down my glass vials and take a small glance at the two bickering about. They were both lab partners in our new science project; flying magic. Though, most of us can already do similar phenomenons...

Anyways, back to the present. Goldy and Olive were put on a team, and Goldy seemed to be getting the mixtures wrong. I turn to Sam; my lab partner, and head over to Goldy and Olive's seats.

"I wish I was working with Unicorn!" Goldy yelled ad Olive, causing her to flinch with hurt. Then she regained her composure.

"No! I wish I was working with him!" The green haired girl yelled back. Goldy made a grab for the green liquid Olive was holding. She dodged naturally, causing Goldy and the vial she was holding to fall to the ground. The vial shattered and Goldy yelped.

"What's going on here?" Unicorn's footsteps sounded a bit near. He's the dean of our school, for anyone who didn't know the power crazed superhero. I stepped out of the way from the glass pieces, while Goldy did the seemingly smart move of not moving. Olive stoop there, a dark look on her face, sneering at Goldy with dominance.

"They seemed to be arguing." I waved my hand at the scene, hoping the superhero would understand the outcome. Unicorn used his wish magic to make himself... I guess glass-proof? Then he picked Goldy up, bringing her to the infirmary.

Inhale.

Tina was behind me, with Sam right behind her, "So.. this happened." She hypothesized.

I nodded, on the verge of laughing. Olive heard my snickering and started laughing herself. Then the whole class started laughing.

Just another day at Daycare Academy...