War of Hearts - 5

May 12

Outskirts

The Oracle gestured to the great sandune they stopped at, "This is where the battle of the clans will be held." Goldy peeked past the white figure, and stared. This wasn't a good sign.

"The battlefield is very big.. How large do you think the battle will be?" The short girl looked at the Oracle for answers. The white figure said nothing, but turned around.

Tina and Ryan were both still looking towards the battlefield, and Unicorn seemed to be counting his bottles as if counting how many Diamond Clan members he had to heal already.

"It's time to leave. You have been warned about your jobs." The wind picked up, as the Oracle was speaking. The children's hair were flying in the wind, as it worsened. The Oracle was covered in clouds, and suddenly disappeared.

But Goldy wasn't finished, "Hey! Come back! What do you mean battle?" She cried to the air. The short girl didn't like the sounds of battles, she wanted to avoid them. She was kicked out of her own clan for battling...

Unicorn placed his hand on her shoulder, calming her down, "We need to tell someone."

"No we can't! If we tell someone, they might pull us into the battle. I feel like we are meant to stop it." Ryan ruffled his wings, then folded them on his back. "If we're put into battle, they will expect something big from each of us. Then we can't make a plan to stop them."

"I won't be in the battle." Goldy mumbled to herself. No one heard her.

"Whatever we do, we have to be ready. Let's meet here tomorrow around here." Tina spread her wings as if ready to fly. The rest of them nodded. She bent her knees, and catapulted herself into the air, flapping her bat-like wings. She soon was out of render distance.

Ryan opened his wings, but the realized that he couldn't use them. He grumbled to himself and closed his wings. Running past the other two, who walked to their territory, he waved to them. "See you guys later!"

Unicorn waved back, Goldy nodded.

It's kind of weird how there was a battlefield ready for us... Unicorn thought to himself. Does this mean that there was a war before our time?