"Patty-Cake"

"Patty-Cake, patty-Cake, baker's man."

"Bake me a cake as fast as you can."

"Roll it."

"Pat it."

"Put it in the oven."

Angel looked up, as Cookie stopped mid-game, "You okay, Dude?" She asked.

Cookie looked a bit awestruck from the fact she forgot the rest of the song, "I-i'm not sure.." She patted her head, not wanting to mess up her ponytail that she worked all morning on for an itch.

"Have you forgotten?" Angel suggested slowly. Cookie gawked, and grunted dismissively. Angel got up, shrugged her disappointment off, and walked to her usual area. She took out her game console and started tapping away.

Tina's voice came from downstairs, a groan from Angel as she put her console away.

"Hey guys! What are we doing today?" Tina inquired, taking her seat next to Cookie. Ryan taps downstairs yawning. Goldy and Unicorn Mann came upstairs, chatting away.

"Hey.. Tina.." Cookie whispers.

"Hm? What's up?" Tina smiles.

Cookie blushed a bit, but shook that feeling, "You know how I usually never forget a song.. Especially if it's about food, or sweets?"

Tina nodded. thinking where this could be going.

"Well," Cookie continued, "i forgot the words to the chant, 'Patty-Cake.'"

Tina gasped lowly, when Cookie quieted her, "No one must know this.."

"But - Cookie.. look. Its fine to forget things once in a while, but hiding that you had forgotten something means your not being a good friend." Tina explains. Cookie stares for a bit, then blinks in understanding.

"I'll go tell Angel, she doesn't look happy," Cookie grunted. As if on que, Angel groaned in frustration.

Cookie got up, and walked to where Angel was sitting, across form Cookie's seat. She looked behind her and saw Tina give a thumbs up sign... somehow.

eEEhhHHhH... Physics works here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Uhm, Angel?" Cookie started.

"Huh? Oh.." Angel looked up, "What do you want?" She growled softly.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry we stopped playing our game because I did forget the rest of the chant.." Cookie said rapidly.

Angel looked a bit stunned, as they heard Unicorn Mann's usual 'I told you so' dance and chant in front of Goldy. who just rolled her eyes and glanced at Cookie and Angel.

"Well, I forgot the rest as well to be completely honest." Angel laughed. Cookie soon joined in. And soon, the rest of the kids laughed at a matter that didn't concern them.

"Well then, let's play another game? Like... Old MacDonald's?" Angel suggested, her favorite game to play on a rainy day (other than on her devices-). Cookie nodded, and they started chanting, as Cookie took a seat next to Angel.