War Of Hearts - 2

Warning: The video above is not mine! It belongs to a very awesome Animator named MidnightDarkSkies You should check out her channel and her stories here on Wattpad. This "One - shot" is based on her creation. Enjoy~  

December 16
Diamond Clan Outskirts

He ran up the slope. His little, fast veating heart called out to him, telling him he was close. In the distance, he could spot a figure looming over a girl with bat wings.

She looked pretty, black bat wings, tiger sweatshirt, and long hair inhabited by 2 black fluffy looking ears. Her jeans were ripped. She was sitting down, looking as if she was listening to the figure.

As he neared, he heard the last few words of their conversation:

"Like I said before, 3 other kids will join you." The figure spoke up.

"Do I have to make friends with them? What if they look ugly?" The girl wined.

"I promise, they wont be ugly, in fact, here is one of them right now!"

He came over, mesmerized by his small audience. He sat down next the the girl, and introduced himself.

"I'm Unicornmann. Or Unicorn..is what my friends call me."

"My name is Tina! I'm part of Heart Clan. You must be in Diamond Clan. Since your cheek has a diamond!" The girl smiled.

Unicorn touched his cheek, and nodded.

"Anyway, who are the other kids coming?" Unicorn looked up at rhe figure.

"One of them is right here." The figure gestured behind it.

A girl with short golden hair stepped to the roght to reveal herself. She had diamond shoulder pads, so she was from Unicorn's Clan.

"Hi, my name is Goldy."