Meeting Essie

Joker and his crew arrived at what he called his home, about 30 minutes after the breakout. He ordered his men to tie down the girl and leave them alone. 

"But Puddin, I wanna watch!" whined Harley when he told her to leave. He didn't even turn to face her, he pulled out his gun and shot in her direction. By the yelp that came, he assumed he was close But still so far he thought. She ran out of the room and he heard the door creak shut. He turned to face the black haired beauty lying before him. She truly was beautiful. He licked his lips and started to trace over her body with his knife. She woke with a start.

"W-where am I?" She asked.

"Uh uh uh, I'll be asking the questions here doll." he continued to trace her body, which to his annoyance was completely covered. "Why were you in Arkham?" he asked.

"What do you mean? I work-" She was interrupted by Joker slamming both hands down on the table, right by her face. 

"Don't you lie to me! Do you know how many times I've been there? This is the first time I've ever laid eyes upon your pretty little face, so I'm gonna ask you one more time, why were you there?!" He yelled in her ear. She flinched but looked him right in the eye.

"I told you, I work there, I started a week ago, so I'm pretty low on the food chai-" with a scream of frustration Joker slash the knife at her, slicing into her arm. Joke watched her attentively. He had an almost foolproof way of distinguishing civilians from trained professionals. 

Her eye contact never wavered, that's how he knew. He spun away from her in a rage and left. He plowed his way through the halls, stopping only to tell one of his men to put her in the room downstairs and to keep guards posted outside the whole time. I've brought one here! They probably have a tracker on the bitch, "FUCK!" he screamed as he threw the first thing he got his hands on, which happened to be a knife. He watched it calmly as it made its way towards one of his men and found it's home right in the hollow of his neck. He laughed at the comical expression on his face and retrieved his knife. 

He paced back and forth, trying to decide what to do. Knowing he didn't have much time, he rushed to the room she was in. He bypassed the guards and walked in. She was assessing her wound with careful fingers when he walked in.

"Ok, you have two options, one you can tell who the fuck you are and hand over any tracking device you may have. Two, my perfered option I kill and dump your body in Peru. So, which one is it going to be?" The girl's eyes never left his as she contemplated his words and how serious he may be.

"Fine, I am a former agent, FBI, I was fired because of you, and my failure to keep you locked up. I made my department look bad apparently, so they decided to let me go. I don't have any tracking devices, you can even check, I was there on a personal mission, you see, I was planning on killing you." Joker stared at her for a minute before chuckling.

"Wow, you've got some guts there little girl, admitting you were an FBI agent. Ha whatever," he rolled his eyes and got really close to her face, placing his knife tip below her eye. He was about to speak, when she suddenly spit in his face, getting it in his eye. Enraged, he backhanded her and chuckled. "Why so serious?" he asked in a dangerously playful voice.

She suddenly lunged at him, pulling out a sharp piece of plastic. Joker, having anticipated some sort of rebellion easily sidestepped her and whipped out his gun. She froze staring down the barrel and decided keeping her life was worth more than taking his and sat back down on the bed, glaring at him. If looks could kill, Joker would be a painted mess on the floor. He just laughed and gestured to his goon to do a pat down.

Joker kept an eye on the guy as he patted her down. He didn't miss how he lingered on her chest and butt. After he was done he turned to him and shook his head. Joker shot him in the knee "I never told you to grope her!" He shot his arm, then his stomach, finally he stabbed him in the neck, and with a small gurgle, the man was dead. "Someone come in here and clean up this mess!" he yelled.

Once the body was hauled away, he approached the girl again. Wow, such fierce eyes he thought. "So, what's your name beautiful?" he asked casually as if the past ten minutes hadn't happened and they were just to people sitting in a bar together, enjoying a drink.

"It's Essie, why what's yours?" she asked, falsely light.

"Oh, you know, ya little devil." He circled her.

"Can I please go home?" she asked, already knowing the answer before she asked. Joker looked at her a minute before chuckling.

"Nah dollface, I think we'll have plenty of fun together," he called over his shoulder as he left, already contemplating his next kill.