5| ring it in

"s a y y o u w a n t a f r e a k s o m e,
i c a n s e e i t
y o u w a n n a b e g r o w n,
n o, r a t e d pg"

"s a y   y o u     w a n t     a     f r e a k     s o m e, i   c a n     s e e   i ty o u     w a n n a     b e   g r o w n, n o,   r a t e d   pg"

trey songz as| damien duke
marieduponcy as| mahalia childs

trey songz as| damien dukemarieduponcy as| mahalia childs

for yxngmvmii

______________________

ring it in

"Happy New Year!" My friend who was also my coworker, Zoe yelled and gripped her cup in her right hand while her left hand went around my neck, hugging me.

"Zoe... it's only 9:50." I laughed and shook my head, trying to help her stand up. We were both secretaries but for different sectors of Duke Enterprises. She worked at the main level to greet guests help deliver files, and set up meetings, while I was at the upper level; confirming the meetings that she would set, and imputing paperwork. We've been here for at least three years and it paid great money.

Tonight was our office party for the New Year and just like every year, everyone ended up drunk. Zoe was a lightweight, so two cups in and she was done. The building was so large and the company had so much money that there was a ballroom section on the top floor. Damien, our boss and the CEO of the company always made sure to go all out with his money.

"I'm telling you now in case I'm too off my ass to tell you later." She squeaky voice and slurred words and she put her cup down on the table next to us. "You get a drink?"

I showed her my cup that was mixed with cranberry juice and vodka— I refused to drink anything straight because the last time I did? I was a mess; and even though it was a party, I knew my boss was somewhere walking around here. He was relaxed; but I didn't wanna go overboard and embarrass myself. "You're gonna learn to add a chaser or something to your drinks, Zoe. When you get drunk? Your ass is heavy."