20| streets

"w h e n y o u h u r t me
y o u h u r t y o u r s e l f.
t r y n o t t o h u r t
y o u r s e l f."

humroy| as amir evssofficial| as selah

humroy| as amir
evssofficial| as selah

for | solaniii  ❤️___________________________

for | solaniii ❤️
___________________________

streets

Selah laid in her bed and groaned, looking over at the time on her phone that sat on her dresser— it was twelve fourth-three in the morning, and Amir still hasn't came home. It wasn't like she was expecting some grand reason as to why he wasn't home yet, she knew why. The streets were the reason; and that was without question. Selah and Amir have been together since she was nineteen, to his twenty-one. Seeing that she was now twenty-one, she was hoping that his addiction to the life that he lived would die down eventually, and sadly, that day never came.

Amir found that making street money was faster; he was without a doubt wealthy, but he knew Selah was tired of him being out late, making her question his loyalty and respect for her, when the hours would roll by, and she wouldn't hear a work from him.

Not even a single text.

She never knew if he could possibly be dead— although she hated even thinking on the idea of that happening, if he was arrested, or entertaining other women. She stayed simply because she loved him, but tonight was the final straw, especially since it today— yesterday, rather, was his birthday; and she made plans specifically for the two of them. She didn't think she'd have to cancel reservations, and thought that she'd get to spend the night with him removing her clothes, compared to her doing it herself but for a completely different purpose.

"Fuck this." She grunted and threw the plush lavender colored cover from off her body, and pulled her hair into a ponytail. "I don't deserve this." She stormed out of their shared bedroom, and into the guest room, pulling out her beige colored suitcases that she kept stored there. Selah rolled them into their room; tossing them on the bed without a care, before walking to her personal dresser and pulled out all of her belongings.