18| flirt |ep.1|

"o p e n t h e i r m o u t h t h e i r g r i l l
g l e a m i n...
a r u d e b o y t h a t' s g o o d
t o m e
w i t h s t r e e t c r e d i b i l i t y"

a   r u d e   b o y   t h a t' s   g o o d   t o   m ew i t h   s t r e e t   c r e d i b i l i t y"

Michael b jordan | as adonis "donnie" creed
herapatra | as dallas

for | TaylorMichelle086 cause she never asks for anything so she getting something tuhday and also because she is that bitch

cause she never asks for anything so she getting something tuhday and also because she is that bitch.
____________________

golds

"I just need y'all to understand this. I know he's cheating, and I got proof." Dallas' friend Summer spoke in a monotone voice to both her, and their other friend Robin while they walked out of Dallas' house and towards her car so that they could make their lunch reservations on time. Dallas had to book the reservations two weeks in advance, the place gets that busy.

"Where the proof then, Summer. Let us know." Robin rolled her eyes and stuck her hand into her bag to grab her phone.

"I dropped the fucking blunt." Summer stopped walking and looked between us. "I was in a rotation and I was fully functional, and I reached for it and dropped it— I never drop blunts! I swear to God it took everything in me to not stomp that niggas chest in when I went back home— so i internalized my anger and just watched him sleep." Summer shrugged her shoulders. "Cause I swear... if he mumbled another girls name in his sleep, him mom would be burying her hoe ass son."

"Just because you dropped a blunt?"

"It's a thing that says if you're in a rotation, and when it's someone's turn to hold the blunt and they drop it... that means that someone's fucking their boyfriend or girlfriend, and it's not you." Dallas laughed and moved her hair behind her ear. "I thought you didn't believe in shit like that, Summy?"