9| stress relief |ep. 2|

"l e t   m e   c a t c h   a   v i b e
l e t' s   j u s t   t a k e   o u r   t i m e
j u s t   r e l a x   y o u r   m i n d
a n d   t a k e   i t   e a s y."

leanderbarney as | xavier reedsoooraven as | sabrina james

soooraven as | sabrina james

leanderbarney as | xavier reedsoooraven as | sabrina james

for | worksbymani

this a liiiil longer and nastier than the others since it took so long to update y'all lol ❤️

____________________________

s t r e s s   r e l i e f | ep. 2

"Aight, define luminol." Xavier chuckled and looked at Sabrina from across the table that held their laptops and notecards. Sabrina chewed on her pen cap and tapped her foot against the leg of the table trying to remember what she spent hours studying.

"Luminol is a chemical that emits a blue glow when it comes in contact with blood." She said confidently, but raised her eyebrow at Xavier. He looked from over the pink flash card and raised his eyebrow back at her with a smirk. "Come on, Xavier! Just tell me if it's right or not." She laughed and put her hands over her eyes nervously. She had a exam in one of her forensics classes on monday, and he's been trying hard to help her relax and study. It was his idea for them to have a study date so that she'd be able to have fun but study at the same time. So far, it was successful.

"You got it right." He grinned and she sighed, closing her eyes. "I told you, you got the shit. You stressing over nothing, ma." He put the cards down at the edge of the table and took a sip from his glass.

Sabrina rolled her eyes playfully and took the lemon from her water, biting through it like it was a orange slice.

"See? That's where that attitude be coming from; you gonna turn sour like them lemons."