16| slauson hills |ep. 1|

"w h a t m o r e c a n i s a y?
y o u m a k e m e t h i s w a y"

"w h a t   m o r e   c a n     i   s a y?y o u   m a k e    m e    t h i s  w a y"

nipsey hussle as| himself (ermias)
aissatatdiallo as| chanel

nipsey hussle as| himself (ermias)aissatatdiallo as| chanel

for| MahyaTheWriter
____________________

slauson hills

"Look who it is." Sam looked at me while I walked into the store. The smile on his face grew as I rolled my eyes and he welcomed me with a hug. "Where you been, Chacha?" He called me by the most annoying nickname that he could ever call me, but I always accepted it because it came from him.

"Working, Sam." I laughed and pulled away from him. His hand stayed on my shoulder while we walked inside him and his brothers clothing store. "I'm telling you, these programs have been kicking my ass." I worked for a company that helped underprivileged kids to find outlets to keep them busy, and keep them from being on the streets. Between them being ten to eighteen, it was definitely a task... but I loved every single one of those kids.

"Aye, but you doing something good, Chacha. You working yo ass off to keep them kids safe and to see something in themselves. A lot of niggas out here needed things like that when we were growing up. Be proud." He assured me. As soon as the door behind us closed, I was met by the person I came here to see, making the smile on my face come back. Sam playfully smacked his lips and waved us off. "Here y'all go, imma let y'all annoying asses talk. I gotta help with some things in the back anyway." Sam put his had on the top of my head and scrunched my hair.

"Stop being annoying, Samiel!" I chuckled and pinched his arm, already knowing what he was getting at.

Ermias' tall stature walked over to me and the smile on his face matched the one in his eyes, that he always had over knowing him five years. It was one of the things I loved most about him. He was hands down the type of friend to pull you out of any funk you were in just by talking to him. Every bit of light he had in him was the purest despite having a rough past. "You finally not busy, and can make time to see me, huh?" His arms opened and pulled me into him, while mine went around his waist.