14| welcome home

"f e e l t h e e n e r g y i n t h i s r o o m
s o h i g h y o u t a k e m e
t o t h e m o o n
b o y w h a t w e g o t
i s s o m e t h i n g e l s e
s o f i r e i c a n' t h e l p
m y s e l f."

bryson tiller as| himselfohhkayyy as| kaitlyn renea hart

ohhkayyy as| kaitlyn renea hart

bryson tiller as| himselfohhkayyy as| kaitlyn renea hart

for | @-lulbaby
_____________________

welcome home

"You sure you pulled up to the right airport? You know how you are sometimes when you get excited... you can't focus." My mom asked me while I was standing right in the middle of the airport near baggage claim. By the look on her face through the FaceTime call, she definitely thought that I ended up at the wrong place.

"Mom... this is the right airport! This is the one he told me to come to, I'm just waiting to see if I can spot him. You know how Bryson is; I know he's probably tired from the flight and jetlag is gonna be kicking his ass—"

"Kaitlyn." My mom raises her eyebrows at me, and i mentally cursed at myself this time. "Language."

"I'm sorry, I forgot."

"And you're excited. How long has it been since he's been gone?" She smiled. My mom loved Bryson and everything about him. She loved how sweet he was towards her and his family; along with how respectful he was and hard working. But of course that was the side he allowed them to see when he's around them. The dominant side was always one that he kept private, and I preferred it that way. We've been together for a year and a half now, so it gave our families enough time to get to know each other. "It's cute seeing you get all working up like that."

"He's been gone for two months, and I can't take it." I bounced back and forth on the balls of my feet. "It's been hard not being around him."