15| selfish *special request* |ep.1|

"w h y d o n' t y o u t e l l m e
w h a t s h e' s g o t o n m e?
i f i n d i t h a r d
t o b e l i e v e t h a t a n y o n e
w i l l l o v e y o u a s g r e a t
a s m e"

"w h y   d o n' t    y o u    t e l l    m e   w h a t    s h e' s    g o t    o n   m e?i    f i n d    i t   h a r d   t o    b e l i e v e   t h a t   a n y o n ew i l l    l o v e   y o u    a s   g r e a t   a s   m e"

theo james as| himself
halssaa as| halcyon

theo james as| himselfhalssaa as| halcyon

for | @gwenspacy

I know this is an imagine book for Black men, but she asked nicely and was hella patient with me when she didn't have to be, so I told her I would make one for her so that she's not left out on the shenanigans ❤️ every other imagine after this will strictly be with a Black male lead (I shouldn't have to say Black female lead too cause y'all Black too but you get my drift lmfao so here's the first and last touch of cream in the sea of black coffee lmfao)

_______________________

selfish

It was exactly 12:46AM and I knew exactly why the black BMW was finally making its way into my driveway. Despite the rain coming down, Theo managed to make it to my house a little earlier than he said he would; even though this was pretty damn late. I watched from my window as he got out the car in his black sweatsuit.

I internally and externally rolled my eyes because I knew he was only showing up because I was avoiding his calls and texts that he was sending me because of what happened earlier. So he thought that him popping up would be the next best bet to get my attention. I tightened the robe around my waist and started making my way down the steps so that I could make it to the door in time to let him in. I was pissed, but I had manners.

As soon as the doorbell rang, I pulled the door open to be met by his wet hood and angry eyes. "What?" I spat and shrugged my shoulders.

"No." He shook his head and let himself inside, backing me further into my house before he closed the front door. "You don't have the right to sit here and have a attitude right now. What the hells gotten into you, Hally? You know how much shit you could've gotten me into tonight?" He snapped and slid out of his jacket. "Why... did you call... the house phone?" He questioned. "You want her to find out; don't you?"