22| send in the clown

"𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒊 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍
𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒐
𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍."

rome flynn | as rome "jay" fleck (the joker)shakyra

shakyra.kakes | as khaleesi

_____________________________

send in the clown

"Where the fuck is he!" Khaleesi yelled as she walked through the large warehouse looking for the man of the hour. No matter how many times she asked, all of his men knew not to speak to her because of his short fuse. They valued their lives more than anything... although they would still get in trouble if they ignored her. He liked keeping them on their toes, and seeing her upset. "Where the fuck is the clown!" She fumed even more when no one answered her. Groaning, she finally reached the location that her eyes were burning holes into. Khaleesi's heels clicked against the ground as she pushed the office doors open, being met by her boyfriend who saw sitting behind his desk.

The white button-up that was on his chest was opened partially and she could see every tattoo that was painted across his chest while his fingers danced against the money in front of him, tossing some onto the floor and the other amount into the fireplace just for the hell of it. When his eyes met Khalessi's the sadistic smile on his face grew even more, turning into a smirk.

"If it isn't my favorite girl. C'mere, beloved. What's wrong? All that yelling really echoes in this place." He cooed as he walked towards her, the sleeves of his shirt slightly bloodied and rolled up. "What's up with you, babygirl?"

"Don't touch me." She grunted and pushed him away, only for him to grab her wrist. "You know what you did, Rome!" She referred to him by his real name, skipping over "Jay" and "Joker". She was the only one who had the privilege of knowing and calling him by his real name.