Introduction

Philip couldn't wait. It was his very first day of preschool! He was 4 years old, but his mind was older. He was trying to be his own man, like his father but- I MEAN WHA

His mother, Elizabeth Schuyler Hamilton, parked the car. "Wow! You are already 4 years old, and going to preschool! I'm so proud of you!" She said

Philip wasn't very interested in his mother's sentiments. What he was interested in, however, was getting into the building, to make new friends! He was very excited to go to school.

Why. How can you be excited to go to any school boi

"Alright, Mom! I love you!" He said, giving his mother a quick hug.

"I love you too, Philip!" His mother said, hugging him in return and lifting him out of his car seat. And with that, he was walked into the building, his mother sharing a few words with his new teacher, and then watching her walk out.

"Good morning class!" The teacher exclaimed happily. "I'm sure you are all very excited to be here today!"

"Yeah!" All the children exclaimed. "Well then," The teacher began "Why don't you all come to the front of the class and tell us about yourself? Who wants to go first?"

"Me!" Several hands shot up in the air. "Ok, how about... You! Come up to the front of the class!"

Philip happily obeyed, hopping out of his seat and racing to the front of the classroom. "Hi everyone!"

"Hello! Now tell us your name, and something interesting about yourself!" The teacher said.

"Ok! My name is Philip, and I'm a poet! I wrote this poem just to show it!"

"That's very nice, Philip! Why not let someone else have a turn now, " The teacher said patiently. "Ok!" Philip agreed. "How about you next?"

And so it went on, and Philip didn't pay much attention to everyone else, except for the people he already knew, which was rather ironic. He mainly started to pay attention when his friend, Theodosia, was called to the front.

"Hello! My name is Theodosia! I like to color and read!" Theodosia happily said.

"She can already read?" Several of the other children murmured throughout the classroom. Philip already knew that Theodosia could read, as could he. They had both learned very quickly, at 3 years old.

He again tuned a few other students out until two of his other friends were called up at the same time. "Hi, I'm Freya! This is my twin sister, Mimi!" Mimi and Freya had been friends with Philip for as long as he could remember, along with Theodosia. They were Lafayette's daughters. Mimi had curly black hair, pulled back into a ponytail. Freya had black hair too, except hers was straight and flat. Mimi wore a pink dress while Freya wore one that was turquoise.

After a while of this, everyone had gone up. "Wonderful! Now it is story time! Everyone gather round while I read this story to you!"

All of the children happily obliged. Philip, Theodosia, Mimi, and Freya all sat together closest to the teacher.

Later, at lunch time.

The four of them all sat together at lunch. "Hi guys!" Philip said. "I haven't seen you all in a while!"
"Hey Philip!" Theodosia was beaming. She loved to spend time with all of her friends.

And so, the day went on. Philip came back home, and wanted to go back already. Tomorrow would be another day.

No one is going to read this sheet which is why I say if this gets 5 reads, I will post chapter 2. Wow this chapter is short! I really need to make them longer.