Raisins

Theo Jr's POV

It had been 15 minutes since we started arguing, and the topic somehow turned to cookies.

"Well raisin cookies are a BETRAYAL to the human race!" Madison exclaimed.

"I LOVE raisin cookies!" Angie scoffed.

"What? But they trick you into eating them by disguising themselves as chocolate chips! It's a CRIME!" Mimi argued, siding with Madison.

"Or you could just LOOK AT THE COOKIE and see that it obviously has raisins and not chocolate chips! It's not hard to tell the difference!" I countered, glaring at them.

"They trick you because they look like chocolate chips, but aren't! Raisins are so yucky!" Freya joined in, I think just for the sake of joining in.

"Just read the label of the cookie! Oh wait, I forgot, you can hardly read!" I shouted back. I honestly don't know why we're shouting, I know we aren't THAT angry at each other.

Freya's look went from that of sarcasm and playfulness to slight anger.

"Well not everyone learns to read at 3 like YOU, Miss Know-It-All!" Freya yelled.

After a while, we agreed to write essays on why raisins are good or bad and whoever writes the best essay wins.

So Freya and Mimi took Madison to their father's office so that they could steal his laptop to write an essay about why raisins suck.

Angie and I took the one downstairs in their living room and got to work on our essay.

Even though Angie is only 5 years old, she is a really fast typer. It's most likely because she spends so much time with her father, and always bugs him while he is working.

She sat on a chair and readied her fingers to start typing. "What should we write?" She asked me.

"Uhh, maybe we should do some research first?" I responded.

She nodded and pulled up a website about raisins. She started scrolling through health benefits and got to work.

"So what am I supposed to do?" I asked her.

Angie looked up at me. "Uh, go upstairs and annoy the others so that they can't write a good essay!" She told me, waving me off, "I'll finish this in no time!"

I was about to head back upstairs when Angelica shouted, "Wait!" I turned back to her.

"Can you get me a grape juice box?" She asked hesitantly, giving me a nervous grin.

I rolled my eyes and got her one before rushing upstairs.

- Le time skip -

Mimi's POV

This is getting really annoying! I never learned how to type so I'm typing one letter a minute. Not only that, Theo keeps rushing in here, screaming "HI!" really loudly and obnoxiously, and then clanging some of our pots together and leaving! I can't focus!

"Hi-" Theo yelled once again before Madison grabbed her by the arm. 

"STOP DOING THAT!" Madison shouted, "You're distracting the only person here who knows how to spell!"

I glanced at all of the words that had red, squiggly lines under them and nodded my head. "Hehe... Yeah..." I replied, going back to typing.

After about 5 minutes, in which I typed 5 letters, I looked over to see what they are doing with Theo.

They tied her up with a jump rope, and were putting clear, double-sided scotch tape over her mouth.

"Guys! You're doing it wrong! You need duct tape!" I exclaimed at them.