Juice Boxes and Bullies

Philip was happily sipping away on his 5th juice box on Saturday morning in under 3 minutes, that he didn't realize his mother gawking at him on both his lack of manners, and, well, she was a little impressed.

Alexander walked in the room "Eliza-" He was cut off as he caught her gaze and followed it. Philip was now on his 11th juice box.

Alexander simply smiled, "That's mah boi", he said, putting his arm around his wife.

Eliza finally snapped back to her senses. "Philip! Remember your manners!"

Philip quickly gulped down the last remaining drops of his 17th juice box, longing for an 18th.

"Sorry, mother. I just really love juice!" Philip said apologetically.

He hated to disappoint his mother, but that was before he saw the amused expression on his father's face and relaxed.

He loved his mother, but he looked up to his father a lot more.

Eliza noticed her son glance over her shoulder and she, too saw Alexander's smirk. She gave him a glare that said, "Really?"

Alex looked at his wife's angry expression and got the message, wiping the smile off his face quickly. This made Philip's smile falter too.

"Philip, your dad and his- erm- friends are going to be over here for a little bit discussing politics, and they are going to bring their children. This includes your friends, Theodosia, Mimi, Freya, but also a new friend, her name is Madison." Eliza explained to him.

"Be nice to her." Philip nodded. These things often happened during the weekend, where his father's "friends" (He knew they really weren't) would come along and bring their children, but he had never met Madison before. He wondered what she was like.

Alexander headed to the door as he heard a knock, and opened it to Aaron Burr, holding Theodosia's hand.

He was soon followed by Lafayette, bringing Mimi and Freya, and a man Philip didn't recognize, holding the hand of who he assumed to be Madison.

He noticed how his father glared at the man with distaste, so he decided that he disliked him too.

But Madison however.. When she walked in, his heart went "BOOM" at her beauty.

He admired her pretty green dress, her beautiful brown eyes, and her brown curly hair. He wondered what it would be like to run his fingers through her hair. He bet it was soft.

Theodosia was about to say something to Philip when she saw him looking at someone behind her, with a blush and a big grin on his face. She took one look at the girl, and then back at Philip, and she knew what was going on.

And she didn't like it.

Ever since day one she had a crush on Philip. She loved the way his hair bounced when he walked, and the way his eyes seemed to shimmer when he saw her.

But, Philip seemed to have his eyes out for this mysterious girl. "Whatever."

Theodosia thought, "He probably doesn't even like her like that. He's just excited to meet a new friend!"

Theodosia was satisfied with that assumption, though she knew in the back of her mind that it wasn't true.

Philip finally noticed his three friends standing there awkwardly. "Oh! Hi guys! Hey, my mom said that we would have a new friend named Madison joining us! We should go say hi!"

He said before skipping off to her. Freya shrugged and followed him. But Theodosia and Mimi stayed put. Mimi was smiling to herself at the whole situation, while Theodosia was sneering.

"How adorable! He SO has a crush on her! He should ask her out!" Mimi thought, before noticing her friends had gone ahead and following.

Theodosia's thoughts were not so pleasant.

"Who does she think she is, trying to steal Philip away from me! Well, too late sister! I had him first! All I have to do is make Philip not like her... But that sounds really bad, Madison didn't even do anything! She just got here, after all!"

Theodosia thought, frowning at herself for these awful thoughts. "No, she did do something! She stole Philip away!" Theodosia finally decided, a plan forming in her brain.

"And I will stop at NOTHING. To get him back."

AN
Hey guys! I know I haven't updated in a few days, and yet this chapter is still short! Sorry about that. Then again, no one even reads dis shi-