Party Time!

An
Hey guys, I'm going to do a big time skip. Philip and the others are now 6, and Angelica H is 5.

Angelica Hamilton's POV
I skip along the hallways. I have nothing better to do than eavesdrop on everyone, so that's exactly what I do everyday. You have a problem with that? Fight me.

Sometimes, however, I do talk to Philip's friends. Theo seems the nicest. Although I am only a year younger than them, they treat me like I am just a little baby. Sometimes, it gets annoying, but I don't know what to do about it.

But not Theo.

Theo treats me like I am just the same age as her and everyone else, and that's what I like best about her. Now that I think of it, she might be the best friend I have, though she mainly talks with my brother.

Which is why I was surprised when she came up to me.

"Hello, Angie!"

Angie. That was a nickname that my brother gave to me not long ago, and at first I didn't like it, but I've learned to accept it because I know he's not going to stop anytime soon.

He's annoying like that.

To fire back at him, I started to call him Pip, but unlike with Angie, no one else called him that. Only me, and occasionally, Theo.

"Hi, Theo!" I smile at her. She smiles back, with one of her front teeth missing.

Philip told me that in class one day, she wiggled it so much that it fell out and there was blood all over it! I hadn't seen the gap it left, though, until now.

She starts to talk again. "Have you heard about the party that the boys are having?"

I had heard. Some random boy that Philip knew from school had come up with the idea to have a party. I wouldn't have a problem with that if they didn't make the rule that it was boys only. The party was supposed to happen tonight, and Philip was going to have a sleepover.

"Yes, I have heard." I said with a scowl.

She seemed unfazed by this however, and just grinned back. "Well, Madison, the twins, and I have decided to have an all girls party tonight at the same time as the boys party, and we wanted to know if you wanted to come too. It will be at the twins' house." She said to me.

I felt a smile curl up on my lips. That would show those stupid boys. "Sure!" I said to her, "I just have to ask my mom!" I finished, running to go find her.

*Le time skip*
I asked my mom about it, and she agreed. Now I was at Mimi and Freya's house, and I realized something.

"Wait, where's your parents?" I asked them.

"Oh, they aren't going to be here until tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" I asked them both. I had never been home alone before!

We had a conversation that lasted 2 minutes, maybe 3 minutes with them attempting to convince me that we weren't COMPLETELY alone, because we still had their cat, Mr. Snuggles to keep us company.

Mr. Snuggles looked completely uninterested in our conversation and ran underneath Mimi's bed.

Theo didn't really seem to care, and when I asked her why, she explained that Mimi and Freya's parents weren't ever home when she came over, and that she had just gotten used to it.

So here we are, 5 and 6 year olds, home alone until tomorrow when we will go home.

Something tells me this isn't going to turn out well.

Philip's POV
I am at a party for only boys. You heard me right. No annoying girls to bother us for a whole sleepover!

This is the littest party I have ever had.

Oh, by the way, littest is a word that I just learned from hearing the other boys say it. That's right. I'm cool. Or should I say fly.

That's another word I heard them using. It must be for cool kids only, so I guess you could say I'm officially cool!

Another fly thing about this party is that there is endless amounts of juice boxes, and no moms around to object about me drinking over 20 in one sitting!

In fact, several boys had gathered around and were now gazing in awe and telling me to chug all the juice boxes! This is so fun. I bet that girls party is a disaster.

Theo's POV
This girls party is a blast! I could sense Angie's nervousness when she heard that we would be home alone, but after she warmed up to the idea, we decided to do all the things we always wanted to, but couldn't because, well, parents.

For example, I had always wanted to drink straight from the orange juice carton and Mimi and Freya let me have theirs!

Mimi and Freya had always wanted to tip over the neighbor's dumpster for some reason, and though Madison, Angie, and I were a bit hesitant at first, we did it and ran inside just in time to hear the neighbor's door squeak open.

Madison had a similar idea, that made Angie and I even more nervous before we finally agreed to do it with them.

She wanted to play ding dong ditch at not one, but multiple houses.

Angie and I were already nervous that we had to go outside to knock over the neighbor's dumpster, but it was very close to this house, and we just ran back.

But this involved going away from the safety of the home, and we are only 5 and 6. We shouldn't be out here alone.

Of course, the twins and Madison assured us that everything would be okay. Now we were at the first house, and Angie and I shared a worried look.

Madison rang it, and we quickly ran behind some bushes. They didn't answer, so we moved on to the second house.

This time, Mimi rang the bell, and after a few moments, an old lady answered. She looked around, and though we were not at all well hidden, didn't notice us before going back inside.

The third time, Freya rang the bell. A mid 30ish looking lady answered it, looked around, and noticed a package on her doorstep. She picked it up and went inside. I guess she thought that was what the ring was for.

The fourth time, though I objected, the rest of the girls insisted I ring the bell. When I did, a young man answered. He walked out of the house, straight past us, and left down the street. That was weird, but at least he didn't notice us...

Then, it was Angie's turn to ring a bell. It took us a few minutes of pep talking and convincing her that it would be fine and nothing would happen, but she finally worked up the courage to ring the bell.

We dashed behind the bushes mere seconds before the door was slowly opened.

An
Sorry for the cliffhanger!