Fighting

Angie's POV
We walked inside Mimi and Freya's house and I just now noticed how late it is. Well, to be fair it's only 7PM but the sun was still up! It was setting, but it was up there!

I usually go to sleep at around 8PM, and as much as I would like to, I don't think following rules is going to fly around here.

So I guess I'm gonna break them! Wait.. If it's a rule for me to break rules, wouldn't that mean I would have to break that rule, by following it, but then I would be breaking the rules, but by breaking the rules I would be following the rules because the rule is to not break rules and-

My head hurts.

But.... Think about it, Ang. Do you really wanna go to bed? At a normal time, when you could do that any other day? I think not!

So it's settled then. I will stay up. But doing what? I turned to face the other girls.

"How long are we going to stay up?" I asked them. Mimi chewed her gum (that she stole from her mom's purse) thoughtfully.

"Well, as long as we want to, I suppose." She replied.

"So.. About how late do you think that's going to be?" Theo asked her, looking up from her book.

"Mimi and I usually go to bed around 12, maybe later." Freya replied nonchalantly.

Heheh it's funny because it's 12:30AM right now anyways back to the story

Theo and I exchanged another worried glance. We had been doing that quite a bit. Despite claiming she's been here before, I don't think even Theo was prepared for this. She seems just as worried as I am. Mimi and Freya don't seem to care and Madison...

Wait...

Where is Madison?

I quickly scanned the room. "Hey, has anyone seen Madison?" I asked them, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible. It's probably fine.

"Ummm... " Mimi said, pressing her lips together tightly.

"No." Freya shrugged, turning back to the TV. Theo and I once again exchanged a worried glance. Are we the only sane ones here?!

"Well, I'm going to go look for her." Theo exclaimed nervously.

"I'll go with you." I told her, hoping it would give her a bit of reassurance.

Mimi seemed to just take in the situation. "Wait, Madison's missing?" She asked as if we hadn't JUST discussed it five seconds ago.

"Yes... or at least, we don't know where she is at the moment." Theo explained to her.

"Welp, we should probably go find her." Freya replied, her gaze not faltering from the TV.

All of a sudden she snapped to attention.

"Wait, Madison's missing?" Freya exclaimed worriedly.

Mimi rolled her eyes at her twin sister in annoyance. "Yes, didn't you hear when we discussed it the first time?" She exclaimed.

"You didn't hear it when we discussed it the first time either, Mimi." I mumbled, getting slightly irritated.

"Madison is missing and we have to find her!" Theo exclaimed, getting up off of the floor with a start.

"Who's missing?" Madison asked, walking into the room and plopping down onto Mimi's bed.

We all stared at her, wide-eyed.

"You are! Or, you were, before you decided to just waltz in here!" I exclaimed to her.

Madison laughed at this. "I wasn't missing, I was just using the bathroom. Don't jump to conclusions so quickly, Angie," She explained to me, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Well, it's not my fault that I was worried for one of my best friends after I thought she was missing!" I yelled a little more harshly than I intended.

"Woah, don't yell at me! YOU'RE the one who decided to be stupid and assume that I was lost! Where would I even go, huh?" Madison yelled back at me.

My eyes darted around the room, racking my brain with some sort of answer, but my mind went blank.

"See? You can't even think of a reasonable answer. Where's Angie? Oh, she's on conclusion island. How did she get there? She FREAKING JUMPED!!" Madison shouted.

I looked over at our other friends. Mimi and Freya were sharing a bowl of popcorn, watching intently as this all went down, and Theo was glaring at Madison.

Something tells me they don't like each other very much.

Oh well.

"Whatever! At least I CARE about you! Now give me some of that popcorn!" I yelled at Mimi and Freya.

"Uh, no." Freya said nonchalantly, a smirk on her lips.

"Freak you! You freaking motherfreaker!" I shot back at her.

"Woah woah woah! That's WAY to many swears in one sentence!" Mimi said, coming to her sister's defense.

"Oh, so you didn't care when we thought Madison was missing, but you care about THIS?" Theo exclaimed, scoffing.

"WELL YOU WERE THE ONE-" Mimi was cut off as we all started yelling over each other.

This is going to be a long night.

Heyo I haven't updated in a while and I decided to finish up this chapter and just cut it short because I don't have any ideas whatsoever and my phone's at 1% and it's 2:35 AM and-