Truth or Dare?

Madison's POV
Why I am sitting in a Hamilton house? Everyone else is talking with each other and Philip keeps shooting me worried glances. I'm not fine. I never will be without friends. It's one thing to reject me, but to completely stop talking to me after, I think, is bad.

I don't really care if he thinks it awkward because I don't. No! I'm sounding like my dad again, and I hate him! But then again, he was the only one who cared enough to warn me of the scum that is the Hamilton's.

Well, actually, that's not entirely true. Mrs. Hamilton is nice, but I don't know how she puts up with Alexander or even Philip! And she has a new baby too, I think her name is Angelica. That must be pretty stressful.

That's when I see Freya walk over to me.

Freya's POV
"Guys, we can't just leave her over there sitting by herself, no matter how awkward it is!" I argued with the rest of my friends. Though it would be awkward, I cared for Madison. I truly did. And she is now sitting there, lonely, what am I expected to do, ignore her? Laugh at her?

"I know but what would we even say to her?" Mimi asked. She cares for Madison too, but something told me she didn't want Madison to come back. She showed no real indication of it, I could just feel it. I thought this was strange but whatever, we are twins after all.

"Whatever, I'll find out when I get there! You guys don't have to join me, but I'm going to go talk to Madison!" I said, getting up and making my way over to her.

Madison stared at me with confusion in her eyes as I approached her, and I smiled at her. It was the best I could do. I had nothing to say.

"What are you doing over here?" Madison asked me.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to come back over with me and the others? You seem pretty lonely over here." I answered.

Madison's POV
Hah, so that was it. I knew there had to be a reason for her to come over here, and that reason was pity. She pitied me. That was all. Whatever, might as well take advantage of the moment.

"Um, sure! I kinda miss you guys!" I said, standing up. That wasn't a lie. I really did miss them a lot, and I wondered if we would ever talk again. Thanks to Freya, that would happen! Freya was always very loud and obnoxious, but she is very caring and kind when she needs to be.

Philip's POV
I looked up to see Freya leading Madison over to us. Great, this was going to be awkward. To my surprise, it wasn't. We talked and laughed like we used to, and had lots of fun as friends. Maybe I was worrying over nothing?

"So, what should we do now?" Theo asked us.

"Well, remember when we spied on our dads? That was lots of fun!" Mimi answered. So we got up and did just that, when we looked through the keyhole and saw my dad jabbing an angry finger into Jefferson's chest.

Alexander's POV
I was jabbing my finger into Jefferson's chest while yelling at him. I realized that I had to crane my neck all the way up, him having to look straight down at me. I almost let out a chuckle.

I was still jabbing a finger into his chest, yelling about who knows what, because honestly not even I know what I'm talking about sometimes, before he picked me up and started making out with me

JK JK HERE'S THE REAL PART

Before he picked me up and threw me on the ground. Everything went to black.

Jefferson's POV
I was getting sick of this tiny tater tots of a man poking me with his finger, and I just couldn't take it anymore. I had no idea what the hell he was talking about at this point, and to be honest, I don't think he knew either.