First Day of School

Elena's POV

School starts next week. Where did summer go? I'm not ready for that hell again.

I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. Afterwards I got out, got dressed and went downstairs. My brother Sam was staring at his phone (as usual) and my parents were nowhere to be found (also quite common). I waved my hand in front of Sam's face. "What?" He asked. "Where are mom and dad?" I asked. "Out. Brooke is still at Lexi's house." He said. I never get a straight answer from him, but he probably doesn't know where our parents are either. Our little sister Brooke loves to stay at her best friend Lexi's house. Brooke is eight. If not for her, I would have left a long time ago. For her, I stay strong.

**

First day back at school... 

I decided where a pair of black pants, a white shirt, a black leather jacket and black combat boots. I wore my hair down with a light curl. My look was finished with dark toned makeup. I got my bag and walked out of the house.

My first two classes went great. Nobody bothered me, probably because my brother was in them with me. I ran into one of the people that I was dreading to see in third block. Corey Danvers. He pushed me against the wall and quietly spoke to me, "We're going to be nice till things settle down with school. You've got one month.That's it. After that we'll come for you. Sam isn't going to stop us this year." He let me go and walked to his seat. 

I stood processing what had just happened. A boy with dyed hair and brown eyes got up and walked to me, "Are you okay?" He had an accent. "Yeah." I replied. "What's your name? He asked. "Elena. What's yours?" "Leondre but I go by Leo." "Nice to meet you. Mind if I stick with you today?" "No, love." 

The rest of the day flew by with nobody bothering me. Leo and I had third and fifth blocks together. He was really nice and honestly he was really cute. He made my day better.

                                        ***
Leo's POV

Elena and I talked a lot that day. It was quite nice. 
We walked home together and did a bit of q and a. It turns out that she lives right nextdoor to me. She was beautiful. I had only
 just met her that day, but I 
was already getting addicted to her.

I walked into my room and pulled my shirt off. I couldn't stop thinking about Elena. Everything about her danced around my mind. Her eyes, her smile, everything. Wow.