Double Date 1

Elena's POV

I woke up to my alarm going off. I hit 'dismiss' and got up. I took a shower and put my bikini on. I then put shorts and a tank top on over it. I looked over and Leo was just staring at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said acting like a child. He raised his phone and literally took a picture. I shot onto the bed trying desperately to get the phone away from him. He rolled us so that he was on top of me holding the phone above his head. I knew exactly how to get it from him. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him deeply. I carefully took the phone from his hand before pushing him away. When he realized what had happened, he took my hand and looked me in the eye, "Can I keep the picture? I won't let anyone else see it." Looking into his dark eyes, I gave in. I handed him the phone.

We went to Leo's house at eleven giving us a full hour to finish getting ready. Leo took a quick shower and walked in his room in his swim shorts. He was so cute.

Before long, Sadie and Charlie got there and we were off to the cliffs. When we got there, we made our way to the very top of the highest cliff. Looking down it looked like a long way down. Sadie and I looked at each other before taking our shirts and shorts off.

(Pictures of their bikinis are up top. Elena's is the black one, Sadie's is the white one)

The boys stared as we stood at the edge of the cliff. "You girls gonna jump first?" Charlie asked playfully teasing us. "We might." Sadie answered. "No balls." Leo said making everyone laugh. "Excuse me Leo, we have some major lady balls." I corrected him. "Then jump." He said crossing his arms. Sadie and I looked at each other before jumping to the clear blue water. As we fell it felt like my stomach was in my throat and when we hit the water, it stung a little. We looked up to see the boys watching us. Sadie and I swam about ten feet out so the boys didn't land on us. They too came falling. When Leo brought his head above water, I noticed his bruised face for the first time. It was a deep purple. He was smiling though and at that moment, that was all that really mattered. I zoned out. I felt water hit me and looked around realizing that it was Leo splashing me. I smashed him back causing everyone to splash everyone else. Water was flying we were laughing, everything was perfect.

After a while, Sadie and I laid on the rocks to tan a bit. She told me stories about the boys when they were younger. They sounded like trouble. At that moment, they were fighting in the water. Boys will be boys.
-------------------------------------------
Leo's POV

Charlie and I stood on the rock that the girls were on to take a break. Elena looked at me, "Does it hurt today?" "Not really. I can feel it but it doesn't hurt. What about you?" I asked. "It doesn't hurt." She said. She put her arms around the back of my neck. Resting my hands on her hips and my head on her shoulder, we stood there for what felt like forever. The day was perfect.