Psycho

Leo's POV

When Charlie and I got outside, the first thing he did was hug me. "I missed you so much bro." He smiled as he exited my bubble. "I've missed you too." I replied returning the smile. "We need to record." He said. I tried to remember what song we were working on prior to my moving. "Psycho, right?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"So," he started, "you and Elena, huh?" I could feel my face heating up at the thought of her, "Yep. We just made it official." "Congratulations, bro! Got your first real girlfriend." He announced. "Yeah but she doesn't need to know that. I don't need her thinking I'm a loser too." Charlie laughed. "Let's record today." He said jumping up in down like a kid with too much sugar. "Okay. All the stuff is in the basement." I said jumping with him.

When we stopped jumping, we heard tapping on the window. Looking towards it, we could see the girls laughing at us. We went back inside and told them the news. "Leo and I are going to the basement to post a new cover." Charlie said. "Psycho?" Sadie asked. Charlie and I both nodded our heads. Sadie turned to Elena, "They practiced so much before Leo moved. Charlie even practiced on the plane here." Elena smiled. "Come with us ladies." Charlie said. They stood and started to follow Charlie before he stopped, "Where is the basement, bro?" He asked.

Once we were in the basement, Charlie and I set everything up. It took my mom and I a long time to find a house with a studio section in it, but this moment proved that it was worth it. I was nervous to sing in front of Elena for the first time, but I knew that she would never pick on me or make me feel bad about myself. Charlie and I stepped into the recording room and started the music. Charlie began to sing.

**

Once the music stopped, it felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Charlie draped his arm over my shoulder and pointed to the girls on the other side of the glass wall. Elena looked amazed. Her face was red and she had a beautiful radiant smile spread across her face.

We stepped out of the room and Charlie and Sadie started immediately kissing. Cuties. Elena was so cute. She hid her smile with her hands and blushed hard. "That was so good. Oh my god!" "Thank you, love." I replied. "We've got to go guys, but see you tomorrow. Nice meeting you Elena." Charlie said. "Bye." I said.