An Introduction 1

Leo's POV

I kissed her. She put her arms around the back of my neck and pulled us closer together. "Damn Leo." A voice said from the doorway. We quickly parted and looked up. "Who's your girlfriend?" Charlie asked. "Charlie this is Elena.. Elena this is Charlie, the other half of Bars and Melody." I introduced them. Just then, Charlie's girlfriend Sadie poked her head in the door. "Hello Leo." She said. "Hey." I replied looking at the floor. "Let's talk Leo," Charlie suggested, "I've missed you." "Okay. Just give us a minute." I said. Charlie and Sadie went downstairs where I guess Tilly was. Elena spoke first, "Leo.. I wanna know one thing. Just to clear my mind. What are we?" She asked. "That's up to you." I said. "Well what do you want?" She followed up. I moved her hair from her face before speaking, "You."
-------------------------------------------

Elena's POV

"You." He answered. "Then can we make this official?" I asked. "Alright. Will you officially be my girlfriend?" He asked in return. I smiled, "Yes. I would love to." He smiled and kissed me once more before taking my hand in his and leading me downstairs. "Where's Tilly?" Leo asked. "She's taking a nap." Charlie said. "Alright then Charlie, let's talk outside. Sadie, please take good care of my beautiful girl." Leo said before walking out with Charlie.

Sadie was really nice. She even suggested a double date down to the cliffs next weekend. I think Leo would like that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter isn't great. There will be some juicy ones coming up soon. I have joined this account with my friend Nina. She will be doing chapters of Charlie and Sadie's points of view. She is a great writer. Things might start off slow while we get use to the planning process but I'm sure everything will turn out great.