Guitar (Drarry) by: me

Harry stalked out of the portrait hole, fuming. Ron had gotten on his last nerve and he couldn't take it any longer. He wanted to be alone so he headed to one of the towers. It's where he liked to go to think.

Luck was on his side tonight. He didn't run into Peeves, Professors, Mrs. Norris, or Filch. As Harry got closer to the top of the tower he heard noises coming from it. Then he realized it was someone playing a guitar. He slowly snuck up the rest of the stairs and hid behind a pillar. He realized that someone was singing too.

"I'm never gonna let you close to me, even though you mean the most to me, cause every time I open up it hurts. So I'm never gonna get too close to you, even when I mean the most to you, in case you go and leave me in the dirt..."

Harry instantly recognized the song as Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith. Sam Smith was his favorite singer, especially since he was openly gay and a role model to Harry. Harry didn't recognize who was singing so he decided to just sit and listen. Whoever it was was extremely good and sounded amazing. Soon Harry found himself humming along. Suddenly the guitar and singing stopped. Harry grimaced.

"Who's there?"

Shit. They heard me humming.

Harry stepped out from behind the pillar and his jaw dropped.

"You? You were the one singing?" He asked.

"No it was a ghost." Malfoy replied snidely. "What are you doing up here anyway Potter?"

Harry walked over and sat down beside Malfoy. "I needed to get away from my friends for a bit." He said, sighing.

"I understand how that feels." Malfoy said.

"You're really good by the way." Harry said.

"Good at what?" Malfoy asked.

"At playing guitar and singing. Sam Smith is my favorite singer." Harry said. "Could you play more?" He asked.

"I...uh sure." Malfoy said, picking up his guitar. "Any particular song you want me to play?" He asked.

"Er... how about Lay Me Down by Sam Smith." Harry suggested.

Malfoy smiled. "That's my favorite." He said and started playing.

Harry smiled and started singing along with Malfoy.