Forget You (Wolfstar) by: me

A/N: oof this one's gonna hurt guys

Sirius glared as he watched Remus and Lucas. Sirius and Remus had broken up two months before and Remus had gotten with Lucas one month ago. Sirius couldn't stand seeing them together. The two were constantly holding hands and kissing, making Sirius want to punch the closest thing to him at the time. He knew he had ruined his and Remus' relationship by kissing that guy but that didn't mean he stopped loving Remus. He made a decision and walked out of the Great Hall, hiding behind a statue near an empty classroom that Sirius knew Remus was going to walk right by. He waited and sure enough he soon saw Remus, alone, walking out of the Great Hall straight toward Sirius. He grabbed the hem of Remus' robe sleeve and pulled him inside the classroom, closing the door behind them.

"Sirius what the hell are you doing?" Remus asked rather angrily.

"It's only been two months Remus! Two months and you're already with that bloody idiot!"

"He is not an idiot Sirius! You're the one who's an idiot! You're the reason we broke up not me!"

"I bloody know why we broke up! But that doesn't mean you can go snogging someone only two months later!"

Remus ran his hands through his hair rather roughly, he seemed to be battling with himself about something.

"I bloody started dating him because of you Sirius! To make you jealous! To bloody-" Remus was cut short by Sirius, who had walked up to Remus without him noticing and started kissing him. It took Remus a few seconds but he pushed Sirius away.

"No no no! That doesn't bloody mean I want you back Sirius! I don't want to be dating a bloody cheater!" Remus made his way to the door.

"Admit it you want me back Remus!"

Remus turned around with the door cracked open, half way out of it. All of a sudden he looked somber. "The only thing I want is to forget about you." Remus whispered and slammed the door.

A/N: This idea came to me after having a dream that went exactly like this about my ex and for some reason I decided to make it a Wolfstar story. It hurt me to write a breakup story about Wolfstar that didn't end up with them back together.