School (Drarry) by: me

Muggle AU

Harry Potter walked into his new school more nervous then he'd ever been before. He had never been to a new school before and was worried he'd have trouble making friends. He was right. His first day of school seemed to drag on. He already knew all about the school bully, Draco Malfoy. The bully was unnaturally attractive with his grey eyes and long blonde locks. Unfortunately, Harry had the majority of his classes with Draco. Harry had noticed the bully looking at him from time to time and he knew it was only a matter of time before Harry was picked on.

The first week of school seemed like forever but finally it was Friday. Harry hadn't made any friends at all and he was lucky he hadn't been bullied yet. Somehow it had gotten out that Harry was gay and the whole school knew. Harry made his way to his locker but found that Draco Malfoy was already standing in front of it. Harry took a deep breath and gathered all his courage and made his way forward.

"Malfoy you're in front of my locker."

"I'm aware, Potter."

"Then move out of my way."

Draco looked taken aback. He obviously had never experienced someone speak to him that way. He moved almost in a daze out of the way.

"I was wondering, Potter, if you would like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow?"

It was Harry's turn to be taken aback. He looked at Draco and noticed his eyes weren't only grey, they had specks of gold in them as well. "This isn't a cruel joke or prank is it?"

Draco smiled. "No not at all. I'm being serious."

Harry studied Draco for a few seconds before smiling. "Yeah I'd love to."

Draco's smile widened. "It's a date then."