Abuse (Drarry) by: me

Trigger Warning: Child Abuse

Harry and Draco had been sharing their dorm for 4 months now and had become friends and eventually best friends. Harry was currently in the bathroom after just getting out of the shower. He had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Harry what are you doing!?" Draco yelled.

"Just took a shower! I'll be out in a minute!" Harry said. Then he realized he forgot his clothes outside.

Damn.

Harry didn't want to go outside naked. He still had faded bruises from the Dursley's and the last thing he wanted was Draco to see them.

"Hey Drake!?" Harry yelled.

"Yeah?" Draco answered.

"I forgot my clothes on my bed could you bring them here!?" Harry yelled.

"Sure thing." Draco said.

Draco got up from his four poster and grabbed Harry's clothes off his bed. He walked to the bathroom door and knocked. Harry opened the door enough to get his hand out and Draco went to hand Harry his clothes. That's when he saw it. There was a huge bruise on Harry's bicep. It was faded but it was still there.

"Harry...let me in." Draco said.

"No." Harry said and went to shut the door.

Draco stuck his foot in front of the door and pushed it open. His mouth dropped open when he saw Harry.

"Oh my god Harry." Draco said. Anger and sadness ran through Draco's whole body.

Harry had bruises on his biceps and ribs. He also saw scratches, cuts, and burns. Draco walked over to Harry and ran his thumb over what looked like the most recent cut on his upper arm. Harry tensed.

"Harry did they do this to you?" Draco asked, looking into Harry's eyes. Harry averted his eyes from Draco's.

"It's just some tough love." Harry muttered.

"Harry no it's not. It's called child abuse." Draco said and Harry looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"I know..." Harry whispered and his voice cracked.

Draco's heart broke. How could such a nice, caring, amazing person like Harry go through all that pain. Draco pulled Harry into a tight hug and Harry buried his head in the nape of Draco's neck. After a few seconds he felt the boy relax. Draco kissed Harry's forehead.

"I won't let them hurt you again." Draco whispered.

"You promise?" Harry asked, looking up into Draco's grey eyes.

Draco couldn't help but notice how beautiful Harry's emerald eyes were this close. He smiled and kissed Harry's lips gently.

"I promise." He said. And he meant it.