Ian Lott (Wolfstar)

Everybody wants to dance with Sirius and Remus can't take it. Watching the endless amount of girls go up to Sirius. His Sirius. Most of them Sirius turns down but sometimes he feels guilty and accepts. Watching them have their hands on his Sirius. Watching them giggle at everything he says.

"He doesn't really want to dance with them. You know that Re." James says, leaning over.

Remus doesn't say anything and continues to watch Sirius. He sits bolt upright as Ian Lott steps in and starts dancing with Sirius. Placing his hand on the small of Sirius's back.

This was definitely the last straw. Ian Lott was a boy. Ian was trying his best to dance as close to Sirius as possible but Sirius was trying his best to keep distance between them. Then Ian leans and whispers into Sirius's ear and Remus is done.

He stands and takes long strides to the pair of them before Lily or James can grab his robes and pull him back down in his seat.

"Excuse me, mind if I cut in?" Remus says coldly.

"Well we just started mate don't you think you could wait your turn?" Ian asks, smirking.

But Remus was now staring at a pink mark under Sirius's ear that could only be caused by teeth.

"No. I don't think so." Remus snaps and grabs Sirius out of Ian's grasp. He leads Sirius away from the boy.

"Re..." Sirius says but Remus wasn't listening.

"I can't stand it. Watching them have their hands all over you. Touching you and breathing on you." Remus says. He looks down at the mark on Sirius Ian had made and a low growl comes out of his throat. "Leaving marks on you."

He pulls Sirius into a nearby broom closet. Remus presses on the now bruise Ian had made on Sirius.

"I hate it. I can't watch other people touch you. Especially not him." Remus's nose crinkles and it would've been cute if it weren't for the snarl that escapes as he says the last sentence.

Sirius feels weak and his voice cracks. "Remus..."

"You're mine..." Remus says, pressing his forehead to Sirius's. "You're mine. You're mine." He repeats it over and over, trying to convince himself.

"Yes." Sirius manages to gasp. He reaches up and tangles his fingers in Remus's hair. Then Sirius is standing on tip toe's kissing Remus hard because yes yes Re I'm yours I'm yours.

Remus shutters and Sirius grasps Remus's robes, keeping him as close as he physically can. They break apart and Remus is shaking and breathing heavily.

"Re. Re look at me. Hey..." Sirius takes Remus's face in his hands and forces the tall boy to look at him. "I'm yours okay? It's okay." He says softly.

Remus's breathing slows and the shaking stops. His hand moves to Sirius's jawline and he almost looks...scared. Maybe a bit ashamed.

"I...I don't mean to get like that. It's just-I-I just get...I'm sorry." Remus stumbles over his words but Sirius knows what he's trying to say.

He stands on tip toes and kisses Remus briefly, catching the boys bottom lip gently. "Don't be scared. I'll always be yours. I'm not going anywhere. I love you Re...so much. Just you." He says.