Chapter 6.5

Author's P.O.V.:

Eyeless Jack stared at the night sky as he laid down in the grass.

"Why is that woman so familiar?" The cannibal spoke to himself, thinking until he suddenly shot up, hollow eyes wide.

"I remember! She was my victim, but I couldn't kill her since she moved away or something.... She smelled similar I guess...I wonder if she tastes the same, good food is always welcomes, last time I could only taste her blood, I wonder if I will get her organ this time... Oh fuck it, I will get her organs" he laid back down with closed eyes, thinking about delicious food, and his stomach began grumbling. With a groan he sat up and searched through the organs he had gotten earlier. Taking out a liver, he bit on it, savoring the bloody, metallic fresh taste.

Mean while, a certain female shook in her sleep as if she heard what the male had said.

A certain someone peeked inside her room and grinned wide. Pulling out a rotting smelly corpse from behind, he silently creeped to her bed and laid the corpse beside her inside the sheets. He rubbed his hands excitedly as he grinned, waiting for the woman to wake up.

As if sensing the man's malicious intent, the woman woke up, and opened her eyes, only to find a rotting smelly corpse behind. She shot up in bed, pushed the corpse away to the floor and screamed the loudest she has ever done, only stopping when her voice box grew itchy. The man started laughing as the corpse gleamed under the moonlight, revealing what it was made of, plastic, with an awful disgusting stench, a spray perhaps.

The woman dry heaved as she glanced at the man, quickly turning red in anger.

"Greg, I'm gonna kill you!" She jumped off the bed and ran straight after the man who laughed at her.

"Oh shut it (y/n), you can't even catch me" Greg teased, and went to run but (y/n) had already grabbed him. She grinned big.

Later in the morning, Martha and the female ate their breakfast.

"Hun, where is Greg?" Martha asked the female in confusion as she had not seen her adopted son since morning.

"I don't know, he must be out with his friends" the girl sipped on her coffee.

"Ah! (Y/n) I'm sorry!!! Please help!!" Greg shouted from the pole he was hanging from, tied up. Below him in a swamp jumped crocodiles, trying their best to get a grip on him, just barely missing as the man dangled suspended from the ropes.

"I think he might go and do something dangerous" Martha looked at her breakfast.

"Trust me, he is" the female spoke rather bluntly as Martha gave her a shocked look.

A certain being watched the eyeless man eating organs and stared down at him in confusion as to why he was in their territory, eating human organs nonetheless.

Another short girl with a cute (●w●) cat like mouth skipped through the forest, and came across the hanging man who still screamed for help, the wind making him dangle faster, lipuckily, the crocodiles had to do a better job if they wanted to eat the man.

The man noticed her and asked her for help, but the female just tilted her head and meowed, pretty humanly, the crocodiles froze mid jump and went under the swamp never to be seen. Greg sighed in relief, only to scream in horror as another mask wearing person lunged on him. The rope broke and they both fell down just on the side of the swamp. Greg screeched like a little girl as his attacker screeched as well.

Greg screeched harder and the attacker and the girl both ran away like scared animals. Greg took deep breaths, only to freeze as he heard growls. Turning to their direction, he noticed white pupils staring out at him from the darkness of a bush. With a scream, he jumped to his feet and dashed away.

His clothes got ripped by some bushes as he also killed insects under his bare feet, but he continued running, and reached home after an hour or so.

Bursting in through the door he panted heavily and fainted. Martha shrieked in horror when she saw the man and screamed out at the (h/c) haired female. The man was covered in scratches, his pajamas torn, his face bare and bleeding and his body dirty. His hair had a few twigs and leaves in them, and he was also covered in insect bites,

"What did you do?!" She shouted, knowing the unresponsive female was responsible.

"Something he definitely deserved for pranking me with such a horrible idea, but I might have overdone it..... oh well" she finished her breakfast and left to her room. All Martha could do was stare in confusion as she wondered what had happened.

A familiar face, one with black hair and red eyes popped up, her mouth curled up like a cat's. The background changed to the forest against with the swamp and the remnants of rope behind the female. The screen was of a camera as such could be said by looking at the recording sign at the top left corner of the screen.

"Today's moral my friends, don't use such horrible pranks, especially on women, you never know how they may get their revenge nya~" she posed like a cat and left.

The scene stayed as the woman disappeared, running away like a cat as another figure appeared, the person poked the camera, and peeked at the lenses, examining the object. Their black hair and paper white skin were the most noticeable feature, except for their weird mask with three black circles. They ran away, and dragged in a tall being who wore a black suit, a black tie, and his most iconic feature was the surprising complete lack of facial feature.

"No Chaser, staph!" The tall being scolded the smaller being, who shrunk in sadness and whined. The tall being noticed the camera and jumped in excitement. He posed a bit in few different postures and quickly away, to bring someone else, perhaps.

The Chaser left after them.

Another pair of tall black wearing legs could be seen, and a red hoodie, before the screen went static.

Outside the camera, a few moments later, the taller being placed down a curled up female human, or a human who acted more like a cat and examined the camera, disappointed that it was broken, only to have the camera blow up in his face, covering him in black smoke.

The two other creatures behind him shrieked in surprise and jumped as the taller being coughed, a faded feminine chuckle could be heard as Eyeless Jack entered the scene. He blinked in surprise under his mask as the tall being looked at him.

Suddenly, the tall one and his pets disappeared, leaving the masked man confused.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked himself, then shrugged and continued on his way, as he left, his torn satchel could be seen, dripping blood but otherwise empty.

A parrot attacked the man wearing the blue mask and screamed in his wings as his wings flapped against the mask making a thwack sound.

"Idiot! Idiot!" He flew away as the masked person shouted after the creature, hitting the air in anger.