• 2 •

(unedited)

~•~

today was tuesday, less than a week later, at exactly 8:20 am. tuesday was my free day, along with yoongi. today was also when i finished writing up my lyrics. the only thing left to do now was edit and edit and edit. (and actually put the lyrics together with the music- it was an awful trait of mine to create the two separately, but it makes it easier for me somehow.) running off to yoongi and i's shared apartment, excited to show off, i accidentally bumped into a tall, buff wall.

now with a ruined mood, i glare at the wall blocking my way, only ending up frozen as i saw what- or who the wall is.

"k-kim seokjin sir, I'm apologize greatly for that incident. please forgive me for blocking your way," i stammered, bowing numerous times, right in front of my celebrity crush. great.

i hear a laugh, a stupid one if i may admit, and look up at the 'worldwide handsome' man (not that it isn't true) in confusion. "may i ask what's funny? i-if that's not a problem i m-mean..."

the man smiles at me, patting my head twice. "you're just really cute, er," he looks at me, silently asking for my name.

but, of course, me being me, i couldn't act like a normal human being when my celebrity crush literally just called me cute. "s-sorry what," i ask stupidly.

seokjin giggles. giggles. it sounded so cute i could probably die on the spot-

"i was asking for you name, cute girl," he laughed, looking at me. "unless it's not okay for me to ask?"

i shake my head furiously, replying immediately. "(y/n), sir." he grins at me, obviously happy. "well, (y/n), can you keep a secret?" to say i was surprised was an understatment. i mean, if you get asked by a celebrity to keep a sceret, how are you not going to be surprised?

to avoid saying anything even remotely idiotic, i just nod once. he gestures for me to come closer to him, how childish, and i can't help but blush furiously once he cups his hands on my ears to prevent anyone else from hearing anything. not like there's a use for it, seeing that they're in an empty street, save for a stray cat mewling from inside a box.

"okay so, my boyfriend for three years just proposed to me. i said yes. and oh my god, i can't wait to get married. and don't tell me im too young. i'm an adult. i know what im doing. i'm just so, so happy!" he pulls away from me, grinning from ear to ear as he stands, flailing his arms once he sees that no one else was there.

right then and there, i could feel my heart breaking. of course he's proposed to. of course it was a guy. of fucking course he was gay. he liked to be called 'eomma' for fuck's sake. what the hell was i thinking?

i just forced a smile, blinking back tears as i stood up straight. it hurt. it may just be a small crush, okay a big one, but it still hurt. however, i can't just tell that to him, so i took a deep breath and congratulated him with a heavy heart.

it hurt even more once i felt his long arms hugging me. i felt terrible for enjoying the warmth he emitted, knowing that this would be the first and the last time i'll feel this. i pull away and smile at him.

"see you at the final test, sir! please look forward to it," i announce, loud since no one would hear anyway. he grins and nods happily before skipping away. (again, childish.)

only then do i feel the pain growing even more. i hear soft mewling once again, my attention drifting towards the box on the side of the street. i sit down beside it, finding out that it was a baby persian cat (who would leave a persian cat?! i mean, it's persian!) i decided to adopt it, the poor thing, most probably because it would distract me from my heartbreak just a few minutes ago.