• 3 •

A/N: the chapter title looks cute im sorry uwu

(unedited)

~•~

the following day, our small group (or gang, as eunsae liked to call it) agreed to meet on the rooftop once all our classes were dismissed. wednesday was eunsae's hell day. wanting to have two free days mean that one day will be twice as hard. she took the challenge and surprisingly, she's still alive. every wednesday, we'd have a meetup to help eunsae refresh herself.

i find out that i was the first to arrive, seeing that the rooftop was empty aside from the folded chairs and table leaning on the wall. looks like i'm on assembling duty this week. picking up the heavy wooden chair, i squeak once i heard someone talk.

"let me do that for you," yoongi insisted, taking the chair without any problem and unfolding it. doing the same with all three other chairs and the big-ass table, i found it hard to not stare at the other's biceps.

"enjoying the view?" i look away almost immediately, embarrassed about being caught staring. "what view?"

yoongi chuckles. "i don't know. you were staring at my arms the whole time," he points out. "nope. no, i didn't," i deny, completely ignoring the fact that my face is heating up.

"really, now?" yoongi smirks at me, walking towards my direction, making me take a few steps backward until i hit a wall. he caged me between him and said wall, staring at me directly.

a few moments later, he pulls away with a gummy smile. "okay, if you say so," he shrugs. "d'you wanna get something to eat? it'll be my treat."

how the hell was he acting so normally after what he did?

i just nod silently, following him downstairs like a lost kitten. it's still free food- no one says no to free food.

we return upstairs, him with a hot expresso in his hand, and me with a meat sandwich (it was full of meat- score!) and a warm cappuccino. we set our stuff on the table, taking a seat on our assigned places as we sip on our own coffee. i leave the meat sandwich on the table, paying no mind to it as i continue writing (or typing) my lyrics.

glancing up discreetly from my phone screen to look at yoongi, i see that he's been staring at the sandwich for a long time now. i push it towards him and he looks at me in confusion.

"you seem to want it more than me." i shrug at his frown. "i've eaten already. you can have it." he still looks at me cautiously before taking the sandwich and a small bite.

"good?" he nods. "that's good." i look back on my phone, typing away as yoongi does whatever he's doing. in my peripherals, i saw yoongi stretching his arm towards me, making me look up from my phone.

he was holding out half of the sandwich. "still think it's not right for me to take your food, so we can just share it," he suggests, a light blush present on his cheeks. i smile, feeling my heart jump a little at the action.

putting down my phone on the table, i take it from his hands with both of my own, nibbling on it. (it was really good. i probably should get it again when i can.)

once i finished my half, i look at yoongi to see him staring at something on my face. i raise a brow at him and he just leans forward on the table to me. i lean back, unsure of what he's trying to do.

he reaches out to me, wipes his thumb at the corner of my lips. "you got some cream over here..." i was frozen on my seat, my face heating up at how close his face was to mine. his touch left goosebumps on my skin and i feel a shiver run down my spine.

he sits down properly on his own chair as soon as he's done, licking his thumb (oh my god, my heart) clean of the cream. he looks at my still frozen figure and chuckles. "you okay there? you look like you've seen a ghost."

my conciousness returns at this and i glare at him. "warn a girl when you're going to do something like that, jeez," i complain, getting even more furious when yoongi just shrugs casually.

"well, what's done is done. anyway, how's the love song coming up?" he looks genuinely interested, cute in my opinion, and places his elbows on the table, head resting on his hands.

i glance at my phone and my notes were full of lyrics about love, this time, with a bit more feelings in it. "good! ever since yesterday, it was much easier for me to write." for some reason, yoongi looked  disapponted once again.

"what do you like about kim seokjin anyway?" he sounded a bit irritated to say the least, a big change from his previous mood, if you ask me. but even so, i couldn't help but laugh.

"what," yoongi spat, really irritated by now. "you really thought i was falling for kim seokjin," i wheezed out, laughing at yoongi's confused expression.

"but you said you started writing better because of yesterday and yesterday, you met him. so i just came to the conclusion that you fell for him," he reasons.

"no silly! i'm not falling for him! i'm falling for-"

you.

i stop myself. fuck. looks like i really am falling now.

i see yoongi stand up from his seat, head bowed down. he slowly walks towards me, me being scared as fuck because what the hell is this dude planning to do, and suddenly-

"who is it who is it who is it-" yoongi was pulling on both my cheeks, chanting the same words over and over again, gummy smile on his face.

"ow ow ow ow ow stop it!" it didn't really hurt much, yoongi was pulling on it very gently, but it was still very uncomfortable. "besides, i won't tell you who it is anyway!" (it sounded gibberish with my cheeks being pulled apart.) i blush, remembering my realization just a minute ago.

this still continues on for a while, and is the first thing a surprised eunsae and an amused jimin sees. they obviously weren't expecting to see a playful yoongi. this, of course, results to huge amounts of teasing with yoongi scowling at the two. however, he couldn't hide his smile for too long and ends up laughing.

somehow, he looks more captivating than the sunset currently happening in front of me.

wow, i'm totally whipped.