• 5.5 •

A/N: filler chappie coz im having writers block :>

~•~

saturday came.

saturday is supposed to be a day of rest. a day to do what you want all day without any problem. a day to sleep in, game, watch, read or anything else, and just stay home

for yoongi and i, however, saturday meant something else.

any normal person would be wondering why the hell am i putting on a cat onesie, white with brown spots, at 7 in the morning. wearimg the hood, i look at myself in the mirror. wow, i look cute.

"you're enjoying this week's theme, aren't you?" a deep voice sounds from behind me, chuckling. the person's reflection now on the mirror. yoongi was also wearing a cat onesie, black with orange spots.

damn. he's cute.

saturday, as we both liked to call it, was theme day. every week, we would have a different theme and a place we've never visited before, taking turns on deciding what would be the next week's theme and location.

last week, yoongi decided that this week's theme would be cats, if it wasn't obvious with what we were currently wearing. to fit the theme, i chose to go to a cat cafe just a few blocks away from our apartment, then take a quick stroll in a park.

let's just say that the day ended with us being covered in different colors of cat fur, our phones filled with many pictures, some with strangers who thought we looked cute as fuck. our notifications blow up once we post the best ones on our respective social media accounts, just like every other time we post our, as jimin decided to call it, #saturdate pictures.

sunday passes by, somehow uneventful. there were laughs here and there, two trips to starbucks, some snickers bars given to yoongi by a friend of his, (hobi, was it?) and many, many other bits of happiness.

over the course of the weekend, my feelings for yoongi solidified.