ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Jimin and Taehyung both flinched
" DID YOU NERDS HEAR ME, I SAID GET OUT OF HERE YOU PUNKS!!"  The boy shouted a bit louder.

Jimin gave a signal to Taehyung to go run.
" On the count of 3 we will both run to the principals office," Jimin whispered as Taehyung nodded.
" 1....2....3," and from there Jimin and Taehyung both ran as fast as they could to the principals office.

" PHEW, we are safe from him," Tae cried out while panting hardly.
" Yeah," Jimin said, " anyways we also came here to get our schedules"
" Okay"- Tae

*they both get their schedules*

" Well I guess we both have the same classes" Jimin said while smiling.
" Yup, lets go to our first class which is math," Tae said calmly.

*math class*

" Hello class welcome to your first day of University here, my name is Ms. Gonzalez but you may also call me Ms.G. Oh and I more thing, I also don't care about your assignments and projects so just do whatever you want in my class," and with that the teacher just said went back to her phone.

" Wow I guess we already passed Math class *laughs*," - Tae

*Time skip to lunch, Taehyung and Jimin we're both done with all their classes*

" Taehyung would you like to sit with me at lunch?" Jimin asked.
" Sure, and by the way you could call me Tae" Taehyung said smiling.
" Okay Tae" Jimin blushed.

*Jimin POV*

Thoughts: " OMG Taehyung is soo nice to me, and he is also super hot. Wait, am I falling for him? No, no it can't be. Maybe I am falling for him. His eyes, his smile, his personality, everything about him is just so perfect.

*End of Jimin's POV*
* Authors POV- Me *

As Jimin and Taehyung we're both eating, out of nowhere someone stood on top of one of the tables to get everyone's attention.
" Everyone listen up, my parents are out of town this week so I am having a party tonight at my house and EVERYONE is invited," the boy said," and wear whatever you want I don't care," and I with that he just left the cafeteria with all the girls following him from behind.

*Taehyung POV*

" Who was that Jimin?" Tae asked.
" He is the biggest playboy on the planet," Jimin said annoyed, " also known as the one and only........Jeon Jungkook."

*Author POV*

Taehyung's eyes has went wide.
" Why are you so surprised?" - Jimin
Tae had fallen silent.
" Oh nothing sorry, I just didn't know that there were playboys at this school.
Jimin chuckled.

*Time skip after school*

" So Tae, i was wondering if you would like to come with me to the party tonight?" Jimin asked while waiting for Taehyung's answer patiently.
" Oh uh sure, what time?"- Tae.
" 8.00 p.m." - Jimin.
" Okay I'll pick you up, bye Jimin," - Tae .
" Bye Tae," Jimin said as he walked off to his house.

Here we are again my vkook shippers 😂.
Do you like the story so far? Do I need to improve? Just comment if you have any ideas I'll try my best to put them in my next chapter. Byeeee I'll see you in the next chapter 😂❤️😉