ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞

* No ones POV*

Taehyung was honestly shocked. " Jimin...I-uh," Tae couldn't even speak. Jimin wiped his tears. " Look Tae it's fine if you don't like me back." Tae felt really bad for Jimin now. " Listen Jimin, you we are friends right?" Jimin nodded. " So, I'll just tell you a secret that nobody will ever know except for you....the thing is.........." There was a moment of silence. Tae started sweating. " What is it Tae?" " I uh.....am....gay." Jimin was quite shocked. " really?" Tae nodded. " So do you like anyone?" Tae felt a little shy for a moment, but a few seconds later he responded. " I..kinda...do." Jimin looked down. "Sorry Jimin, but can we please be friends?"
" Always." Jimin and Taehyung both smiled at each other. " Alright lets go to class now." Jimin nodded and they both went to their separate classes.

*Taehyung POV*

How am I going to tell him. UGHHHHH. Life is sooo hard when you have to deal with LGBTQ. How the f*ck am I going to tell Jimin that I love Jungkook??
You know what never mind I'll just go to class.
As I was walking to class I heard some weird noises from the janitors closet. So I decided to check what it was. As soon as I saw what was going on in the room, I was shocked....Jungkook was f*cking a girl right in front of my eyes. I broke down in tears. I needed to be strong, of course he is a playboy he can f*ck anyone he wants to. I was too heartbroken so I just ran to class without anyone noticing the tears in my eyes.

*After School*
*Author POV*

Taehyung decided to walk home alone today. He was too heartbroken to even face Jimin. Jimin was looking for Tae all around the campus. He couldn't fine him for some reason. He thought for a while until something caught his eyes. Taehyung was waking home alone without saying bye to me. Jimin had a frown on his face the whole way home.

Heyyyy. I'm backkkk. Sorry this chapter was short well that's because I have school today and tomorrow so I'm kinda busy. But I'll try to update ASAP. Volley ball season is starting soon so I won't be able to update as much. Anyways I'll 👀 you in the next chapter byee.