ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

*Morning*
*Author's POV*

Jimin woke up from the bright sun hitting him directly in the face. He just felt like he woke up from a long slumber. His eyes were all puffy and red, his shirt was all wet, he was sleeping on the ground, and most worst of all...his heart hurt the most. Time went by too fast for Jimin. It felt like he knew Taehyung for years. But no, he only knew Taehyung for a couple of days now and he already has feelings for Taehyung. The thing is...there is only one thing that is stopping him from getting near Taehyung.....Jeon Jungkook. Nobody knew his secret. AND I MEAN NOBODY. Jungkook only used girls for s*x, obviously. But there was only one insecurity inside him that didn't feel right to him. Jungkook is gay.

*Jimin POV*

I woke up because of the sun shining hard on my face. I could barely open my eyes. I could barely speak. My throat was dry and sore. I was too weak. I was also hurt. I tried getting up, but every time i put my strength into my right leg to help it get it's balance, my left leg loses balance and I fall down. What's wrong with me.

*Tae POV*

It was finally Saturday morning. I got out of bed and and went in the bathroom to go brush my teeth. Suddenly as I was brushing, a thought came to my mind....Jimin. I totally forgot about him. I took a deep sigh.

*Jungkook POV*

I was too frustrated. Why do I keep on telling Jimin to stay away from Taehyung?????!!!!

*Flashback*
*Jk pov*

I was about to go to my hyung when I saw a boy with a light blue shirt and a small black backpack walk into the front entrance of the school. I studied him more carefully. He was...kinda..cute. Wow. "How can I mage him mine." I smirked to myself.

*Present day*
*Jk pov*

Don't tell me...NO NO NO. F*ck. Is this real. Is this a dream. Is my head spinning. Am I actually falling for him?

*jimin POV*

I decided to go take a walk in the park for a little while just to get stuff off my mind. As I was walking in the park I see a familiar figure. I went closer to the person to see who it was. When the person finally turned around I was shocked.....Jungkook.
" What are you doing here?"- Jk
" That's what I should be asking you,"- Me ( Jimin)
" I asked you first,"- Jk
I rolled my eyes
" Anyways I should be going now bye,"- me
" WAIT!"- jk
I turned around
" what,"- I said annoyed
" Listen I know we hate each other, but at least do me a favor,"-jk
I rolled my eyes again
" Fine,"- me
" Can you give me Taehyung's phone number?"- jk
I raised eyebrows
" uhh no, now bye,"- me
He grabbed me by my collar
" Give me his phone number NOW,"- jk
He gave me a death glare
" Okay Okay here,"- me
I gave him Tae's phone number and walked away as quickly as I could.

*Next Day*
*Jk POV*

It was the next day and I decided to text Taehyung for the first time. So I took out my phone and dialed his number.

Me:
Hey Taehyung
Taehyung:
Who's this?
Me:
Someone
Taehyung:
I'm blocking you
Me:
*blocked*

Wow that didn't go well.

*Monday*
*Tae POV*

I was still a little skeptical about that text messages yesterday. I wonder who that was. Anyways, I decided to get ready and go to school early today because I needed to go talk to Jimin.

*At school*
*Still Tae POV*

I was at school and I finally say Jimin walking around the school group campus. Jimin always comes to school early. I chuckled. I ran to Jimin so we could talk. " JIMIN WAIT UP!" He looked back at me and had a little smile on his face. He looked around and saw if anyone was looking at us, then he quickly came to me running with tears in his eyes.
" Jimin what's wrong buddy?" I question him. But all I could hear was faint sobs coming from his mouth. "Tae-Taehyung p-promise me-me that yo-you w-won't ever lea-leave me.." I didn't know what he was talking about.
" What do you mean Jimin?" I questioned him again.
" Don't l-leave me ev-ever even I-if som-someone tells you t-to." I still didn't know what he was talking about.
" I still don't get it?" I raised my eyebrows.
" FOR GOODNESS SAKES I LIKE YOU TAEHYUNG, IN FACT I LOVE YOU. SINCE THE DAY WE MET...I HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU. YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. SO I AM BEGGING YOU!! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!!"
i was shocked....

I'm backkkkk. This chapter was REALLY CONFUSING. Jimin likes Taehyung. But, Jungkook is gay and starts developing feelings for Taehyung and all of that drama.
Soooooo I have an announcement!!!!
1.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-HOPE!! He will always be my sunshine hobi and my FAVORITE dancer on this planet. Omg he's 25 ( in america) and 26 ( in korea) now 😭.
I love you J-Hope!!!! 💞
2.) I'm thinking if I should write a 21+ FF but the thing is...my friends say I'm dirty minded that's why 😐😐😬😬. But idk how to write all the details about it so hehe.
Also I have a 3rd announcement too!!
My friends book has OVER 200 READS!!
Congratulations my friends I'm so happy for and I hope you will write more books and have more views in the future 😁. Okii I'll go now byeeee, and comment if you want me to write a 21+ part in this story!!!