ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

(guys this is going to be 21+ so be prepared❗️⚠️❗️⚠️)
* Tae pov*

I woke up from the ringing of my phone in the morning. I looked at who it was and it was Jimin with 97 missed calls and 185 messages unread. Oh sh*t! I forgot about Jimin. I have had Jungkook on my mind all night that I even forgot about my best friend. I regret this. I got up and took a shower because I forgot to take one yesterday. After I got ready I went downstairs to get my bag and walk out the front door.

*At school*

I was looking for Jimin everywhere. I searched the library, cafeteria, the campus but Jimin wasn't anywhere to be found. As I was searching, I bumped into someone which made me fall down on my bottom. I looked up and saw the most handsomest boy ever. Jeon Jungkook. " Uh-uh sorry j-j-jun-Jungkook." He smiled, but then his smile turned into a devilish smirk. " It's okay, but you got to pay me for bumping into me." He said as he smirked. I thought for a second. What should I give him? A hug? I could do his homework. No, he can do it himself? I don't know what he wants?!!! " what do you want?" I asked innocently. He smirked. " you."

*Author POV*

Without any hesitation Jungkook picked Tae off the ground and dragged him into an empty classroom. Jungkook smirked. " I finally got you." Half of Taehyung was feeling excited of the way Jungkook would f*cl  him, but another half of Tae was feeling scared because this is the time he was actually going to lose his virginity.
( KIDS GET YOUR HOLY WATER❗️❗️⚠️ )
Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the wall and started making out with him. It was a deep and hot make out session. jk's tongue went inside Taehyung's mouth and started sucking on his tongue. Tae grabbed kooks crotch and started rubbing it. jk groaned. tae pulled out of the kiss and started taking off his clothes. After they were both done stripping, jk pushed tae onto the teachers desk and started sucking him off. " ahhhhh," Tae moaned. jk started going faster. " I-I-I am cu-cum-cumming!!" Tae moaned loudly. " cum for me." as soon as jk said that, tae released his liquid into kooks mouth. " sweet like candy." They both switched positions, so now jk is on the desk and Tae is on the floor. " suck daddy off please." Tae smirked to himself. he first licked the tip to tease jk. "tae please just suck my dick alreadyyy!" jungkook started groaning. tae started to now rub his member up and down with his hands. " you like that daddy?" jk looked down at him. there was madness in his eyes. jungkook grabbed tae's head and put it down his full length. tae went faster and faster as the time went by. " AHHHHHH good job baby boy," jk moaned loudly. as soon as jk said that, he released his cum into tae's mouth. tae quickly got up and started making out with jk again. in a blink of an eye, their positions were switched again. jk flipped tae and without any warning jk put his whole, 7-inch sized dick into tae and started banging him. tears were coming out of tae's eyes and because of the pain, but at the same his body was also filled with pleasure. they both moaned and groaned loudly. " da-daddy FASTER!" tae moaned so loud that the next class could even hear him. " as you say baby boy." jk increased his speak and started fucking tae like there was no tomorrow....finally after 25 minutes later, they both came for the 6th time. jk pulled out of tae and started to put his clothes on. he noticed that tae was too tired to put his clothes on so jk did it for him. " jungkook," tae said softly. " hmm?" jk replied. " i love you." jk smiled. " i love you to." then they both kissed each other and went out.

*flashback*
( jimin pov )

i was walking to math class when i heard some strange sounds coming from an empty classroom. i decided to look cuz why not. i reached the classroom with the strange noises, sounding like moans. i looked inside and the scene was hurting my eyes. ewwww! two boys were making love. i started to think for a while and smiled to myself. maybe that'll be tae and me one day. and with that i just left off to class.

Halllloooooooo!! ok i'm back lol did you have fun reading the chapter 🤪. just to make thing clear for you guys...i did not write the 21+ part cuz i didn't know how to get in detail with all that stuff. So anywayysss sorry i didn't update earlier i was busy and i thought this chapter would be long but i was wrong oof. alsooo...thank you sooo much for 150+ reads i really appreciate y'all. ok i'll go now and i'll see you in the next chapter. ✌️💜