ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

* Jimin POV*

As I was walking out of the cafeteria, I saw Tae getting beat up by Jungkook. My eyes went WIDE. I quickly ran to Tae as I saw him bleeding out of his nose and mouth. " TAE!" I shouted. I kept on shaking him but he still won't wake up. I started tearing up. I tried to call for help but all the students were afraid to come near Tae. I looked up at Jungkook, " GET OUT OF HERE YOU B*STARD!" I started balling my eye out. The only way to be safe is to take him to the nurses office. I tried picking him up but no use. He was too heavy and I was just a small 19 year old who had tiny fingers. For the 11th time i took all my strength and lifted Taehyung up from the group. I got some blood on my hands but I don't care. All I care about is Tae and him being safe. I took him to the nurses office. " Um excuse me but can you please treat this man, he got beaten up by Jungkook," I said as I was about to cry. The nurse took Tae. I watched Tae get treated by the nurse as he was unconscious. I started to cry. " I love you Tae I hope you feel better." Then I left to class.

*Tae POV*

I finally woke up. I had a huge headache. " Excuse me ma'am but where am I?" I questioned the lady who had bandages in her hand.
" You are in the nurses office, apparently you got beaten up by Jungkook and a young boy named Jimin brought you here." The nurse said.
Tae thought for a while..............Jimin. 

*Author POV*

Jimin was in the same class with Jungkook. As Jimin was taking notes, he felt someone throwing paper at him. He didn't mind it for the first few times but when the person threw a couple more, Jimin turned his head back and saw Jungkook was with his feet up on his desk with gum in his mouth.
" What do you want?!" Jimin rolled his eyes.
" I want you to stay away from that little friend of yours," Jungkook replied.
" Why should I listen to you?!"- Jimin
" Because if you don't, I will hurt you and your most likely your friend too,"- Jungkook
Jimin's eyes went wide.
" W-what?"- Jimin
" You heard me....stay...away...from...Taehyung,"- Jk
Jimin gulped.

*After School*

Taehyung got released from the nurses office. Tae saw Jimin walking out from school.
" Jimin!"- Tae shouted.
But Jimin just walked away like nothing happened.

*Taehyung POV*

Wth. Why is he walking away from me? Did I do something wrong?
" JIMIN!"- Taehyung.
Jimin just kept on walking away.
I guess he doesn't like me anymore. I should just go home. He'll probably talk to me tomorrow.

*Nobody POV*

Tae went home and so did Jimin. Jimin was aware that if he went near Taehyung, both of them would get hurt. Jimin felt really bad.
" F*ck you Jungkook, I need Taehyung in my life."-Jimin.
Then Jimin just started crying again....

Heyyyyy I'm back my dudes 😂. I hope you like it and please vote and comment. Oh and 1 question, have you read 'Stepbrother' yet. My friend worked really hard on writing that so please go check it out. Okay I'll go now byeeeeeee 👋.............WAIT! I forgot to say, Happy belated birthday Rose. It was roses birthday yesterday so uh yeah lol. Okay now I'll go. Byeeeee.