ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

( This chapter may be emotional sooo if you get hurt easily i'm sorry dood....lmao i'm emotional too don't worry 🥴 )

*jungkook pov*
" NO JIMIN!" i went to look over the bridge but he was no where to be found. i saw saw crying in the corner of my eye and i went over to him and sobbed along with him. " tae....i'm so sorry." he looked up at me.

" why are you saying sorry?" he look confused while his eyes were red and puffy.

" i-i used to bully jimin for his actions. i called him a wh*re, idiot, dumba**....and i'm just so sorry because i know he's your best friend." i cried while tae looked shocked.

" yo-you really did that to him?" he looked like he was about to start crying again.

i nodded.

" i'm so sorry." i tried to hug him but before i knew it tae pulled out his phone and dialed the police and ambulance.

" i'm not going to speak a word with you jeon jungkook. we're over. have fun bullying other people. but just know that....you won't ever be coming near jimin or me again." and with that, he walked off to the police car.

i messed up. i love jungkook. i can't let him go. i'm sorry jimin. i sat down and started sobbing while hugging my knees.

*10 minutes later*

i straightened myself up and right when i wiped the tears off my cheek, i saw the police and ambulance carrying jimin on ( idk what it's called but those things people use to carry dead or injured people to the ambulance car oof ). i immediately ran to him.

" j-j-jimin are you o-okay?" i started stuttering because of how scared i was at the moment.

there was a waterfall running down from my eyes, to my cheek, and fell to the ground.

" i'm sorry sir but if you want to visit him you will have to come to the hospital, without any further have a nice day," the police officer said and walked off to his car. i looked around and did not see taehyung in sight. i decided to go home since it was late and last midnight now.

*home*

i finally reached home and went to bed immediately. i couldn't sleep because of all the stress that was going on in my mind right now. i just wanted to have a great time with tae, but i didn't know jimin felt that way towards tae. i think.........it's time for me to change. if i keep on being the playboy i am, then the world will not change for me. after a while, jungkook went to sleep.

*taehyungs pov*
( flashback )

the police were here and so were the ambulance. i told them the whole situation that was going on and they decided to go look for jimin out there. i sat on a bench, and noticed something in the corner of my eye. jungkook was crying hard while holding his knees. it's his fault. he did everything. this happened because of him. i'm not going to feel bad for him, because he deserves it. i hope one day he regrets what he has done in the past, and change his life in the future. i sigh and walk away slowly to home.

*authors pov*

it was the next morning, the day before prom. taehyung came to school with a red and puffy eyes. he immediately went to class so no one would notice that he was crying. taehyung sat down at one of the desks and put his head on his desk. he started thinking about his past life when someone sat next to him with a thump. he looked over, and he couldn't believe who he saw

CLIFFHANGERRRR!! omg i'm so sorry my doods. anyways ummm i've been gone for a LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME. that's cuz of school and other stuff and blah blah blah. so ummm i'm thinking about if i should write another story, but most likely not cuz i'm still not halfway done with this one. BUT IM STILL THINKING. well...i'm sorry for the cliffhanger but umm i'll see you next time. bye byeeee......