ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

*jungkook pov*

i was sitting in class bored out of my mind while the teacher was dictating notes. taehyung was write next to me so i had a little idea in my head. i put my hand on his thigh and started rubbing it up and down. taehyung noticed and started sweating. " w-what are yo-you d-doing kookie." he whispered. i smirked. my hand kept on going up to his crotch area until my hand finally grabbed his dick. tae had let out a faint moan. as soon i was about to unzip his pants, the teacher called on me to answer one of the math questions. " shit!" i whispered. " jungkook what is the square root of 81?" i started to sweat. " uhh.." tae chuckled and wrote down the answer for me. all the students were looking at me until i said the answer. "9." the teacher looked at me suspiciously, and then continued the lesson. " that was a close one."

*jimin pov*

i was sitting patiently in class when out of nowhere...i saw jungkook putting his hand on tae's thigh. i got extremely jealous as soon as i saw the scene happen. i shook my head and focused on the lesson. i think i'm not meant to be with taehyung. maybe he loves jungkook so i practically have no change with him. i'll just get over him and move on. i looked up at the board with tears in my eyes.

*after school*

jungkook and taehyung decided to walk home together. that wasn't usual because taehyung would always walk home with jimin but that was different today. as tae and kook we're walking home, tae saw jimin walking on the edge of the bridge. his eyes widened quickly as he let go of jungkook's hand and raced to jimin.

*jimin pov*

tae doesn't love me. he loves jungkook. i should just go away from his life. maybe he'll forget me. maybe he'll be happy with jungkook......no.....he WILL definitely be happy with jungkook. he deserves so much better than me. i went to the edge of the bridge and i was taking my last breath till i was about to jump off. " JIMIN STOP WTF ARE YOU DOING?!" i look back and smiled. the love of my life.....the one who used to be my best friend..but...he's also......the one got fucked by my enemy. as those thoughts came to my head, i felt a soft body hugging me. i opened my eyes and saw tae hugging me so tight like there was no tomorrow. " jimin please don't leave m-me, jimin why are you doing this to yourself, jimin why do you want to leave me, ANSWER ME JIMIN!" i flinched but still didn't answer him. turned around and tried to jump but....i couldn't. there was someone else who was holding me. i look at the person....and it was the one and only.........jeon jungkook. " why a-are you h-here j-jungkook?" i looked confused. " i am here because i came to stop you. what in the right mind made you do this. why are you trying to commit suicide?" i looked at him full of anger. i replied back, " the real question is....why do you care?"

why did he care about me?......

after all i am the worst person he's ever met..

i think i should just leave the world....

i'll go to a better place.......

a place where i don't have to worry about anything

a place where i will he happy....

i pushed jungkook and tae away, took my last breath, and jumped of the cliff.....

sorry if this chapter was short 🤧. i'm sorry i haven't updated in like 100000000 years and i'm sorry for that. but now since i updated, will you guys stop being mad at me 😅. ok sooo i know this was a sad update, but i have a story to tell. soooooooo... as i've already told you guys that jikookisreal2323 has lost their account and they're trying to get it back. but if so there is a possibility where they won't get it back, they will have to make a new account. so when he/she makes a new account, i'll tell you guys and she/he will also have a new story. ok i'll see you in the next chapter bye bye 👋 👀💕.