ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

* no one's pov *

Taehyung couldn't believe who he saw......

[ skip ]

[ keep going ]

[ cmon i know you'll make it ]

Park Jimin....

" JIMIN! HOW ARE YOU- WHEN DID YOU- HOW DID YOU-," Taehyung was shocked, he thought Jimin had died from the incident.

" T-t-taehyung, " Jimin's eyes were full of tears, " i came back just for you, i'm not dead...i'm alive...i made its taehyung i made it...i love you.." They both started crying......but then......

[ i know i'm annoying..but you still love me :,) now keep scrolling 🤠🤠 ]

* Back to reality *
* Taehyung's POV *

" WAKE UP TAEHYUNG!!! YOU HAVE SLEPT IN SO MANY TIMES IN MY CLASS IM SICK AND TIRED OF IT! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!!" The teacher literally woke me up from my dream what the heck...

" wait....it was a dream...jimin isn't alive...he isn't here.....he didn't make it...." i thought to myself.

I looked around to see the whole class staring at me...how embarrassing..

" what are y'all staring at turn tf around and pay attention dummy's, i bet you haven't lost a friend who was really close to you and had feeling for you that had jumped off a bridge and now you don't know whether he is alive or not SO TURN YOUR DAMN BODIES AROUND AND STOP STARING AT MY FACE!!" I shouted as everyone turned around immediately not wanting to talk back to me.

" job done."

[ time skip...after school *walking home ]
[ taehyung's thoughts ]

Should i go to the hospital to check on Jimin? Maybe i should...what kind of friend doesn't go to the hospital to check up on their injured friend?....best friend...

[ home ]

*sigh* time to get ready..i put on my grey ( grey or gray wth? 😔🥴 ) sweatshirt with a jean jacket right over it, and a pair of black pants. I checked myself in the mirror, grabbed my bag and walked out.

[ Hospital ]

" Excuse me ma'am but what room is Park Jimin in? I came to visit him and was wondering which room he is in?.." I had asked the receptionist..

" I'm sorry but Park Jimin had been sent away to America for better treatment, but if you'd like to speak to his doctor feel free to go to room number 354." The receptionist explained.

i dropped down onto my knees...

" Jimin....why did you do this..." I said as tears filled my eyes....I grabbed my stuff and walked to room 354

*knock knock*

" Come in," a man with a deep voice said

" Hello i'm Kim Taehyung and I came to visit Park Jimin but I heard that he has been sent away to America for better treatment.....why is that?..." I had asked the doctor

" Well...when Jimin had tried to commit suicide by jumping off of a bridge, he didn't actually land in the water...Jimin had landed onto the rocks and had hit his head very hard which he now has a concussion....but since all that damage had a very huge impact on his brain...he is now in a coma and is now in a state of memory lost...." The doctor had explained.

[ here come's the water works ]

[ ok ok i know you hate me ]

Jimin is in a coma.....

it's 2:46 a.m. help 😔😔....anywayss i'm backkkk 🤠🤙. btw sorry i was gone for a long time i had my graduation and school ended etc. and i just wanted to say thank you jikookisreal2323 for also supporting my story...if it wasn't for you..i wouldn't even have written this story..so...i'd like to say....thank you for being my friend and i know we've had our bad times but at the end of the day...we're still friends :D