Second Death

William POV

Dear God, she's driving me insane. Not in any sort of dreadful way, just.. she's clouding my brain. She's the first human I've actually been able to talk to and get along with. I think that's the reason that I can't stop thinking about her. That, and her smell.

You know the reason, William. Don't be a fool.

Oh, her smell! It's delightful, heavenly even. It's amazing. Almost as amazing as it would feel to sink my teeth into the delectable skin on her neck while buried inside of her. Oh, that would be possibly the greatest moment of my life. The only reason I haven't touched her that way is because I am sort of fond of her innocence even though I am slowly tainting her.

I look down when I realize that I'm thinking of ruining her virtue again, and sure enough, I am highly aroused. I shift in the makeshift bed that she made me and try to think of something else. However, my thoughts of her don't cease, so I lay in the dark and suffer.

I slide my hand over my crotch and squeeze, hoping to relieve the feeling just a little. To my horror, my body's reaction is to let a groan slip from my mouth. I glance at her bed to make sure she is still sleeping and am relieved to see that she is.

Just as I think that think situation couldn't get any worse, I hear here voice in my head before her dreams appear before me.

At first, I think she's only pleasuring herself as all that is visible is her writhing around under the covers. Suddenly, my name leaves her lips, and I freeze.

"Will. Oh my God, Will don't stop."

The covers move down and I can see the back of my head at her crotch with my tongue lashing out at her heat. Her voice is quiet, and I wonder why until she speaks again.

"They're going to hear me."

From under the covers, my pale arm stretches out and my hand covers her mouth. "They won't hear you. I promise you that I am the only one who will ever hear when you reach your climax." As she stopped dreaming, she turned over in her bed, and I whimpered, struggling to control myself. I was so incredibly hard, it was beginning to hurt.

"Will?"

Fuck. Fuck me.

I sucked in a breath at the sound of her tired voice. "Go back to bed," I gritted out.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Just go back to sleep."

I heard shuffling, and before long she was sitting at the edge of my makeshift bed. At this rate, I was beginning to be frightened that I would jump her.

"Lilli-"

"I know you saw."

My eyes, now a much darker shade than my normal lusty red, shot up towards her flushed face.

"I- I know you saw my dream. I swear I didn't mean to dream about you, about that. I-"

I chuckled and shook my head before looking at her. "I'm going to devour you."

She gasped and backed away before I grabbed her and pressed my lips against her soft ones. I flipped us so that I was on top, hovering over her. She moaned into the kiss when I began grinding myself against her core.

"You don't listen. I instructed you to go back to sleep."

I began to press myself against her harder with every movement I made, and I groaned at the feeling of friction. It felt amazing.

But I needed more.

"This isn't helping you. I can fix it," she gave me a shy smile.

"How? Do you forget your own innocence?" I questioned her nonsensical suggestion.

Without speaking, she slid her hand to my boxers and slipped her cool fingers into them. When she clutched my length, I hissed. She began to pump me slowly, and I flipped onto my back to let her. She released me to pull my boxers down my legs.

She ran her hands up my thighs before grabbing my throbbing dick. Just when I thought this couldn't get any better, she leaned down to place a chaste kiss on my tip. I let out a moan, and she smiled like it was a reward or an encouragement.

She then placed her mouth over my tip and sucked while her hands worked my shaft. I began to move beneath her, the pleasure escalating. When she swirled her tongue around my tip, I gripped her hair tightly and let out a loud groan.

She removed her mouth long enough to say, "shh my mom will hear you."

It's my dream but backwards. I could have laughed at her thought, but it would become a moan. She replaced her mouth and began sucking again, and I struggled to hold back a moan. She suddenly opened her mouth wider and took me in whole. I grunted and bucked into her mouth. "Ah! I'm close!"

I began thrusting into her mouth, trying not to thrust too hard. I bit my lip when I came in her beautiful mouth. I realized that blood was dripping down my chin, but I didn't care. She had swallowed, but hadn't stopped sucking.

"Ah! Okay, okay."

She still didn't stop. I began  convulsing as a reaction to her sucking on my hypersensitive tip. I reached down to pull her off, but she grabbed my hands and held them. I began to whine, the feeling overwhelming.

"Shit, stop," it came out as a mixture between a whine and a moan.

"Please."

She finally released my dick with a pop. I closed my eyes and took a breath. Fuck. She's going to be the second death of me.