Make Me

"William. Please come out of the bathroom. Please?"

I had been trying to get him out of the bathroom all morning. I knocked again. Of course, there was no answer. There was only a whimper.

Finally, he spoke.

"I apologize."

My mother molested him, what on earth could he be apologizing to me for?!

"I put my hands on you. In an unpleasant way this time."

Since I had only just recently experienced such things, those things are what popped into my head when he mentioned it.

"Bloody hell, Lillian. You must learn to stop thinking about it so much or you'll kill me."

At that, I got an idea.

"Come out, or I'll make you come out."

He only chuckled. It was a humorless chuckle, though. "As if you could make me do anything."

"I'm giving you a chance to come out on your own."

When I didn't receive a response, I proceeded to think. I thought about things I knew would drive him crazy. I thought about when I had pleasured him with my mouth. And how it had affected him most when I focused on the very tip.

I heard a groan from the bathroom and let out a laugh.

"Shit, stop."

That's exactly what he said when I wouldn't stop. Honestly, I would love to do that again. To caress his large member in my small hands and tease him with my tongue. I'm not gonna lie, he tasted surprisingly sweet.

"Don't toy with me that way, Lillian. With the royal blood running through my veins and your circumstance, this only makes me want to...."

He trailed off and I smirked. I was being mischievous, although confused at his statement.

My circumstance? 

"Want to what? Let go of your control?"

The minute the last word fell from my lips, the door opened and I was staring into deep red eyes.

His eyes are gorgeous....

Instead of speaking, he just looked at me. His gaze flitted down to my lips and back up to my eyes. His red eyes fixated on my lips once again before he placed his mouth against my own. I could only pull him closer as he kissed me.  It was a soft kiss, but a passionate one. It felt so nice. He only pulled away so that I could catch my breath. My lips tingled, and I reached up to touch them.

"You're... beautiful. And so, so... tempting. Why must you tempt me so? Why tempt an angry vampire, Lillian?"

His eyes only became a deeper red as I backed away, and he stalked towards me like prey. I only had so far to go, and I backed into a wall. His arms came up around my head, and I found myself trapped between a wall and a very aroused vampire.

"You tempt me so much, Lillian." he growled. He leaned down and kissed my neck once.

"To claim this as mine already." Another kiss to my neck as he cupped my heat with his right hand. I groaned and turned, baring my neck to him.

"To kiss you until you beg for me to do more." Another kiss was placed on my neck, right above my clavicle.

"To just ravish you." He picked my up and set me on his hips with ease.

He leaned, as if he were going to kiss my neck again. However, instead of doing so, he ran his fangs down my neck.

Fuck, why was that so sexy?

He chuckled. "Simply because you're horny, you find me attractive, and I make you excited. While you're in this state, I could do almost anything. And it would only serve to turn you on more."

To make his point, he traced his hands up my arms and held them against the wall at my wrists. He then ducked down to kiss my lips again.

"To be fair," I breathed, "it's already sexy as hell when someone does that."

He smiled and pressed his hips into mine. "It would be in your favor to stop talking right now. Because of that dirty mind of yours, I am straining painfully against these trousers and am trying to figure out how to deal with it and maintain my control."

I laughed slightly, "no one calls them trou-"

He thrusted against me and I felt his hard member against my clothed warmth. I whined, almost opening my mouth to explain myself.

"I said stop talking. I am really trying my hardest not to rip these clothes from your body and bury myself inside of you."

At the thought of that I unconsciously pressed my thighs together. Or rather, I tried to.

What actually happened is I squeezed my legs around his hips, which only pressed him further against me and caused a delectable friction for the both of us.

"Sh- shit." he groaned before rubbing himself against me again on purpose. He continued in a steady motion before stopping and leaning against me, his head on my shoulder.

"I- I feel as though you are going to make me soil my trou- pants a second time." he breathed in a half moan half laugh.

I rolled my hips against him and leaned in, "only if you want me to."

He moaned, which I found incredibly sexy, as I continued to roll my hips. "Bloody fucking hell, you're walking temptation."

"Such a dirty mouth, William. Language."

He growled in earnest before letting one of my legs drop. He held my other leg with it bent over the crook of his arm. With my crotch clothed yet exposed in this position, he began to thrust against me.

I clung to him as the friction drove me toward my climax.

How can he possibly make me feel this way when there isn't skin to skin contact?

I moaned as he sped up, and he let out a groan of his own. Suddenly he froze. "W- wait. I actually don't want to get these clothes dirty. I can just-"

I rolled myself eyes at him before giving a response. "Oh to hell with that! That's what the washer is for."

I took advantage of his loosened grip and removed my wrists from his grasp.  I pushed him towards the bed and he fell down onto it, pulling me with him. I straddled his waist before I started moving my hips and rubbing myself over his member. I could feel his dick jump in his pants and I reveled in the fact that I caused him to be this horny.

He moaned again before his hands shot to my hips to slow me down. "Slow down just a bit."

I backed away from him before tugging at his pants and boxers.  I got them off with surprising ease, and took his already leaking member into my mouth. I enjoyed the salty yet sweet nip of his precum. I felt him jump again and I sucked him as he held my hair in his hands.

"Lillian, fuck. I'm gonna- I'm coming!"

He spilled into my mouth and I swallowed every drop. But I didn't stop sucking. He began to buck because of how sensitive he was. I kept sucking and would occasionally stop to lick the tip.

"Alright," he breathed, "fuck, alright. I've had enough." It almost came out as a whine.

"Mmmm." I moaned onto him as I found his squirming and whining sexy.

"Ah!"

When he cried out, I finally released him. "Damn it, Lillian. You have a thing for torturing me after my release. There's such a thing as too much."

"At least you didn't get the clothes dirty. And you're out of the bathroom now."