Peaceful Morning

I woke up clinging to William, my arms wrapped around his torso while my leg was draped over his waist. His large hand rested on my leg. I don't know if I had ever been more comfortable.

I snuggled into him more, content with the position we were in. In his sleep, he pulled me closer and let out a low growl. "Mine..." His brows were furrowed as he said the word again.

Maybe he's having another dream.

Gripping the leg that was draped over his waist, he moved me so that I was laying on top of him. I laid my head on his chest, happy with the warmth I had just been enveloped in and on the way to falling back asleep.

*****************

The second time I woke up was because William was moving beneath me. He had woken up as well, and I smiled at the thought that my presence helped him sleep peacefully.

I reached for my phone to check the time. Five minutes before my alarm. Deciding to get up, I placed my hands on the sides of his torso and began pushing my self up. Apparently, he didn't agree with my decision to get up, though, because he pulled me back down to lay on top of him.

"You're very warm," he stated in a tired voice. He wrapped his arms around me before smiling, and I was shocked at the affectionate hug I had just received. It was as if he noticed he was being unusually affectionate, and he moved his arms from around me before settling his hands on my hips.

"You're pretty hot, too, for a vampire."

A blush crept up my cheeks when I realized how that sounded. "I mean like temperatures. Like you're hot as in warm like when I touch you? I mean it works the other way too, but that's not what I meant..."

Looking at his smirk, I decided now would be a good time for me to be quiet. "I'm gonna go start getting ready." In an immediate response, his fingers tightened their grip on my waist.

"You're leaving?"

His playful red eyes were now flickering orange, but soon settled back to a bold red before the hands at my waist pressed me closer to him. I realized that I hadn't seen them brown in a while.  "You sure?" He asked as he continued pressing my hips against his own, making me able to feel the bulge forming in his pants.

"Yes, Will. I have school."

He frowned.

"You're coming with me, though."

He raised an eyebrow, loosening his hold on my hips. He began rubbing slow circles on my hips with his thumbs while he contemplated spending the length of his day at school with me.

"Okay," he grumbled.

"Not like you have much of a choice here, Will." I chuckled. "I'm not leaving you alone after yesterday and last night."

He shrugged before sitting up so that I was now straddling his sitting stature. "I'd rather stay here and devour you, but alright. I suppose going to your learning facilities is better than staying here waiting for another dreaded memory to resurface."

I furrowed my brows, worrying for my vampire and deciding to ignore a certain part of his comment, before I kissed his head and stood up to get ready.

I went over to my closet, picking out an outfit for myself as well as him. As much as I didn't like the thought of parading him around to be the focal point of everyone's attention, I was excited at the prospect of having him around me constantly.

I tossed his clothes on the bed beside him and draped my own across my arm before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face, and change into my clothes. I shut the door, leaving it open a crack in case William needed to get my attention while I was busy. Lord knows my deaf ears wouldn't hear him through the door.

I put my hair into a lazy and temporary bun to keep it out of my face before brushing my teeth, my minty toothpaste giving me a sort of refreshed feeling. Afterwords, I grabbed my face cleanser and scrubbed my face with it, paying special attention to my acne prone nose and forehead. I rinsed my face, keeping my eyes close and unfortunately getting the edges of my hair wet.

I dried off, feeling cleaner and more awake and put some moisturizer on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, chuckling at my cheesy smile. I was an unusual amount of happy this morning and didn't know why, but it's not like I'm complaining.

I took off the clothes I had worn to bed, taking my time and relishing in this sweet happy feeling. I moisturized my feet and legs before putting on socks and a pair of jeans. I put lotion on my arms and torso before lifting the towel up to look for my bra...

Which I didn't find.

Because I left it in my room.

I tossed the blouse over my head and pulled it over myself to at least go back in with something on. I entered the room to find Will almost completely dressed. He was sitting on my bed pulling his pants, or trousers as he calls them, up his legs. I walked past as he stood up to pull them onto his waist.

"You look really nice," he glanced up at me.

"You look pretty nice, too. I've gotta hand it to myself, I know fashion."

I chuckled and walked over to my drawer, pulling out the bra I had neglected to grab earlier. I pulled both of my arms out of the arms holes in my blouse, settling it right below my chest.

"What in the world are you doing?"

"Putting on my bra?"

"Doesn't the shirt have to be off for you to do that?"

"Not if you know how to do it with the shirt still on," I stuck my tongue out at him and he recoiled with a grin.

I turned from him and clipped the bra around my stomach before bringing it closer to my chest. Then, I guided the straps underneath the blouse and over my arms which were already out of the blouse arm holes.

Pulling the blouse back down and brushing out any wrinkles, I turned to William to find him staring at me with a weird expression on his face. "You are very odd."

I belly laughed at that statement and leaned down to grab his hand, "C'mon, dork. Let's go get breakfast so we can go to school."

******************
I feel like this update was trash lol
Anywayssss. I'm sorry for the long wait on the update, but I've had a lot going on. The corona virus and situations involving my college and job getting closed only added to the ridiculousness of my chaotic existence. Speaking of the virus, I hope you all are staying safe and healthy. Practice good hygiene, loves. Until next time (which I hope is soon)

Babygirl 😘