Violation Magnification

*trigger warning* there's a lot going on in this chapter, but it's more about William's background.
William
I tried to look around me, but everything was black. I soon realized that there was a thick material covering the upper half of my face and blocking my vision. I also came to the knowledge that I couldn't move because my limbs had been bound in a sort of 'x' shape.

All I remembered was what that filthy cell keeper had done before I killed him. How he did in one minute what the hunters couldn't do in the four day travel to this terrible auction house. How he broke me. I believe I fell unconscious after sucking every ounce of blood from his body, possibly from the trauma of what I had been through.

My thoughts were interrupted by a deep chuckle. If I had been a mere human, the noise would have frightened me. However, I was only alerted to the presence of another person in the area.

"Looks like Fang is awake..."

I bit back a snarl, "My name is not Fang. It's-"

The rest of my sentence was cut off by the hand that smacked across my face. "I didn't ask for your name. I'll call you what I choose, you vile creature. And I choose to call you Fang."

Pushing aside my anger, I try to initiate a conversation. "What you call me does not matter. What I wish to know is why you have tied me up and robbed me of my sight."

The man laughed, "Hear that, boys? We've robbed the vampire of his sight!" After the other people I now knew were in the room had a hearty laugh, his attention was turned back to me. "Why do you talk like that, Fang?"

As I found no reason for this stranger to know much about me, I did not answer. The minute I felt the sharp blade run down my side, I knew that was a bad decision.

What is with humans and finding pleasure in cutting vampires?

I flinched slightly as he nicked my skin. I was uncomfortable with the thought of this many men in the room. Since I was bound, it would be hard for me to defend myself against this many. Yet even with this thought, I somehow felt a sense of familiarity in the room.

"As a tough... strong... willful.. creature," he sliced my skin with each adjective, "who was supposed to become king, we figured that you would not know how to bow down and submit the way you are supposed to."

"Damn straight I don't know how to submit. Because I'm not fucking supposed to."

At my rebuttal, he sliced a deep wound into my thigh. I grunted but otherwise showed no acknowledgement of the pain that spiked before I began healing.

"I suggest you watch your mouth and listen when I speak, Fang."

I growled, showing my fangs. He slapped the snarl from my face.

"As I was saying... we figured that you wouldn't know how to submit like the whore you're meant to be. So.. we brought a trained one of your kind to teach you," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

The material covering my face was ripped off, and I blinked a few times before I was able to see the group of six men standing in front of me. They parted, three going left and three going right, to reveal a female vampire amidst them.

That's why I had felt a sense of familiarity.. there was another vampire in the room.

Her red hair was neatly braided, and she was in a decent dress, but there was dirt on her skin and her face was completely void of emotion. She simply stood there and stared at the ground.