(Chapter 8)(strange)

(BG's p.o.v)

Finally I was here. At Luna's house we were going to a fancy restaurant for a date. I would feel kinda outta place but hey I needed to learn about her on her terms.

I pulled in the drive way
Parked the truck and got out. I walked up the front steps , I had left Emmy with my drummer Ben .

Luna came out of the house . Her outfit was cute and she was showing off her legs.
I smiled liking her sexy outfit. "Hi, you look nice". She says. "You too". I say.
"Oh those are leggings". I say. " Oh yeah, I don't really like these". " Do mind if I change them."? She asks. I nodded, "I'll be back". She says.

She came back out a few minutes later in black leggings with sunflowers on them. " Cool, I like those . " I say . Her converses were white with strawberries on them, it didn't match but hey she was different and I liked it.

We were in the truck, she looked out the window. Then she saw Emmys picture on my dashboard. I smiled as she picked it up. "Your daughter is so pretty". She says. "Thanks, she's so sweet". I say. "Brantley". She says, damn her saying my name made me tingle.
"Yeah?" I ask. "Where are you taking me?" She asks. "You'll see". I say.

We were at the restaurant now and we sat down . There were fish in a tank beside us.
She looked at them.
"That one seems sad". Luna says pointing to the fish that was belly up. " Um Luna, darlin I think it might be dead". I say. She stared at the fish for a minute and the fish started trying to swim. She stood up and stuck her hand in the tank. I smiled she was trying to help the fish. She was so sweet. A really snotty girl looked at Luna and smirked.