(Chapter 11)(day on the beach)

(BG's p.o.v)

I had brought the girls and Sy out on the beach for the day. I smiled as I watched Emmy and Luna play in the ocean together . It was strange the likeness between the two. Luna could've passed as Emmys mother no joke .

Sy looked at me . "I know she's pretty, alright I get it but I can't just ask her to come into my life and take over as the mother roll for Emmy , that's just rude". I say. Sylo grumbled laying his head on his paws.

Luna and Emmy came back. Damn, luna was sexy her went white/blonde hair stuck to her and her bathing suit was to drool over. She had a pretty dark blue top that had netting on the back and the bottom was white with sunflowers. It was so her. She came over and sat in my lap. Hell yeah now it was a party. Emmy ran over. "Me too!" She says jumping into Luna's lap. Luna laid against me and she kissed my cheek. "Your facial hair grows funny". She says. I laughed. "Yours too." I joke she took her blonde hair and put it on her face like it was a beard.
"Mine is beautiful". She says. "Ha, funny ". I say. Emmy and luna made hair mustaches with their long hair. They bonded so well. They laughed. "Come on let's go make a sand castle Luna". Emmy says. Luna laid her head on my chest. "How about we bury your daddy in the sand. " Luna says. Emmy cheered. "Yay!!"

"Hell no". I say . Emmy poked out her bottom lip and so did Luna.

I sat here under the sand. Dammit I always had a weakness for the lip and puppy dog eyes .

"Alright you've had your fun, now dig me out." I say. Luna looked at Emmy . " How about ice cream ". She says to Emmy . "Yeah"! Emmy says. They packed up the stuff. "Hey wait where ya goin'" I say. Luna stopped and looked at Emmy . "Wanna get him or leave him "? She asks. "Get him, he's got the money for ice cream." Emmy says . Luna laughed and they dug me out . We went up to the rinsing spot. We rinsed off . Luna stood there as I hit the button . She sighed, and closed her eyes. I watched the water slide down her. I almost groaned. She shook her head flinging water everywhere with her long blonde hair.
Emmy did the same. We went to the ice cream shop across the street from the ocean front .