(Chapter 12)(bedtime)

(Luna's p.o.v)

I helped Brantley put Emmy to bed. And BG laid down in the bed . I climbed onto the bed and sat on his toned torso. He grinned at me.

I leaned down and kissed his chest . He closed his eyes , perfect timing . I pulled out my wand and lit candles around the room .

(BG's p.o.v)

I heard a something go past my ear. I opened my eyes. There were candles lit all around the room. Damn. I looked into her spooky eyes. "Do you see the romantic candles all the time too?" I ask. She giggled. "How did you/

She pressed a finger to my lips. "Magic". She says in my ear.

"Magic?" I ask.

She nods. And pulls out a hand carved stick . She smiled. "See". She says. And waves the stick and rose petals appeared around us and she picked one up and petted my face with it.

"How did you learn how to do this"? I ask. "Born into it, my family all have the capability to do magic". She says.

I couldn't take it anymore!

"Dammit baby let me love on ya ". I say.

"We can't I promised my daddy I'd stay clean till marriage". She says.

Shit! I thought.

"Come on , I won't make you break your promise to your o'l man , just let me kiss on ya." I ask .

She sat up and stood ; she breathed and closed her eyes then her bikini top had come undone. On it's own. She sat in front of me. "Your turn ". She says. I took off my shirt. I found myself rubbing and massaging her small pale breasts.

I took her soft pink nipple into my mouth.

"Am I supposed to feel tingly"? She asks. "Where you tingling at?" I ask. She blushed. I grinned. "Oh". I say. "It's okay , you know what it means ". I ask. She shakes her head no kind of embarrassed. "It means your body is liking it." I say. She smiles . "Is that good"? She asks. "You like me don't ya?" I ask. "No" . She says I was taken aback. " I love you". She says and kissed my mouth. I pulled away.

"B, please make the tingling stop ". She says.

"Do you trust me?" I ask. She nodded. I kissed her . "Lay down, I'll fix it". I say. She laid on her back. I got between her pale soft legs . I opened my mouth and let my tongue wet her opening. Then she let out a squeak . I grinned. "It's okay honey I promise". I say. Then I started to suck on her. I stuck my tongue in her and she almost bucked. I placed my hands on her hips and slammed my finger in, then my tongue. She came a little. "Brantley". She breathed . I bit her inner thigh. "Brantley!" She nearly screamed and she rubbed the back of my head. I grinned.

She kissed my forehead . "Feel better sweetheart?" I ask. she nodded.

We laid there. I was laying on her , head on her chest. She was rubbing my back and neck. I looked up into her spooky eyes and she kissed me.
She played with my gauges . She tapped my gauge with her wand.
"Purple " she says.
She changed the color of my gauge. "No" I say.
"Green".she says tapping my gauge again.
"No". I say.

She giggled . And tapped it again.

"Red" she says

"Na" I say

"Pink" she says.

"Oh Fuck No!" I say.
She laughed and changed it back to black. She kissed my mouth. "Goodnight Brantley". She says. "Night Luna". I say.