(Chapter 19)(I gotta have her)

(Luna's p.o.v)

I was scared to death what had I said that upset her so much but BG came to my rescue.

"Mom!, calm down". Brantley says.

"I'm sorry but I'm just irritated , you haven't been home a lot since your career and when you are , your with a woman". She says. B walked to me and wiped the tears off my face.

Becky looked like she regretted yelling at me. Seeing that Brantley really cared for me .

"I'm sorry dear , I just , I've been a bit upset over my husband leaving". She says. She hugged me.

"Good now that we're all friends again , Luna come here". He says. I nodded as he led me away from the crowd a bit .

"How have you always pictured you proposal ?" He asked . I got butterflies. " Um at home , in the big field why."? I ask. He smiled. " come on let's go to your daddy's ". He says. " really". I say smiling.

(BG's p.o.v)

This was it I had her out in the field . Her dad was at work some type of writer for a magazine .

I knelt down. She smiled at me.

"Will you marry me?" I say to her.

"No". She says . Then she smiled and hugged me . "Yes, you weirdo." She says laughing. We kissed. Finally she was mine all mine.

"What the hell is that?" I say looking in the direction of what looked like a horse, but it had no flesh. "Thestrial , they can only be seen by people who've seen death". She says. "You've seen someone die?" She asks.

"Yes Emmys mother". I say.

"Oh, I'm sorry". She says. " who did you see, pass away?" I asked her. "My mother, she was a witch like me, a very good one but she did like to experiment and one day one of her spells went badly wrong , I was nine". She says. "I'm sorry". I say.

"It's okay , I've still got dad, and now I have you and Emmy ". She says smiling . I kissed her.